Boutique Babes...it's Thursday!

Good Morning ScrapGirls Boutique Babes!! It looks like another fantabulous Thursday in the boutique! Can't wait to see the new items our amazing designers have ready for us today! I'm out the door for an early dental appointment. Ya'll will have to hold down the fort until I get back!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning Conda! It surely is Thursday, isn't it? I had almost forgotten it this morning when I got up! Rich is also off to an early morning dental appointment and I'm on my way to go get Baby Crawford - his Mom is still very sick and so I'm taxiing back and forth for the last couple of days! I'll be back later to see what's new!

Actually, Thursday is going to fall on a Friday this week. We have a few new goodies today, but will be turning on a bunch more tomorrow that all are part of our Road Trip Staycation!

Sounds like a great idea! Can't wait!

Actually, Thursday is going to fall on a Friday this week. We have a few new goodies today, but will be turning on a bunch more tomorrow that all are part of our Road Trip Staycation!

I can't wait!!!!!

Hi Everyone... just posted a new Collection. Not sure why it's showing at the bottom of the "What's New" page so I thought I'd post it.

Hope you don't mind me "self promoting" smile.gif

Enjoy!

GWH_Collection_PackYourBags_MKTG-150.jpg

Ginny, you do such exquisite work!

So tomorrow isn't just Friday, it's a Thursday-Friday! ;) Can't wait to see all the new goodness.

My bags are packed and ready!

Hi Everyone... just posted a new Collection. Not sure why it's showing at the bottom of the "What's New" page so I thought I'd post it.

Enjoy!

Ginny, you do such exquisite work!

Thanks! smile.gif Glad you like it! Guess I posted a tad early so we'll just call this a "preview" to all of the wonderful things the other designers have in store for you.

Enjoy!

I love this, Ginny!

All kinds of wonderful goodies! And more to come tomorrow!!!! Hurrah! I do want to say, I really like the marketing images that the designers have been putting together, especially for the styles and brushes.

This is fabulous, Ginny! And what a great name! Love it!

Enjoy!

Archived