Boutique Babes...it's Thursday!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love all of the wonderful layouts done by our layout artists using the new products! We have an awesome team of layout artists, don't we? :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I just love all of the wonderful layouts done by our layout artists using the new products! We have an awesome team of layout artists, don't we? :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/> :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/> :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/> :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/>

You said it, Sara -- our Layout Artists rock!!!

:going-crazy:

Happy Staycation, everyone! Yes, awesome designers and such talented layout artists to showcase the fabulous goodies. Aren't we being spoiled, with all the new treasures and the great sale? :)

Thanks for the mention ladies! My favorite snack for the road is Cool Ranch Doritos and Diet Coke. The chips are awful for my waistline, but the munchy crunchy and the bursting flavor, combined with the caffeine, helps me keep awake on those long trips. Anybody got any?

I have the hot tamales for the road trip...where is Cheri??

Munch, munch, munch...Oh! I, um, well...ok, I ate all the Hot Tamales, so I'll go buy more! ;)/>/>

I KNEW I couldn't count on you to keep them..........

My favorite too! Love M&M's!!!

They melt in your mouth not in your hands!

The secret is just putting the right amount in your hands and then tossing them all in your mouth at once - and then enjoying that yummy M&M experience! :)

I like the mint ones they have at Christmas the best. :)/>

Oh, I just had mint ones a few weeks ago...I had to make an unplanned trip to the job site...and well, then I had to stop for a pit stop..and had to buy SOMEthing....yummmmmo

Plain or Peanuts? I'm a plain girl:)

YES!! Plain are my favorite too!! PURE chocolate! :)/>

I always have a bag of M& M's stashed away in my kitchen (for emergencies, you know!) and I like the plain ones, but the peanut ones are my favorite!

Archived