JenniferZ

Digital Art Journaling

13 posts in this topic

Hi Scrap Girls! :waving-hi:

If you are interested in digital art journaling and you don't know where to start, I just posted a step-by-step tutorial on my blog. You can read it HERE.

I hope you find it helpful and I hope it encourages you to give digital art journaling a try! :)

Cool, Jennifer! Thanks!

Love the step by step explanations! Thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks for sharing the article. I enjoyed it, and am thinking about trying something.

Great tutorial Jennifer - TFS! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thanks Jennifer - I really like the perspective of the 5 depths of layer. You make it look so easy and your steps are easy to remember. Awesome layout, too!

Thank you for this, Jennifer - you make it look so easy and I'm going to give it a try!

Thank you for letting us know about you tutorial. I enjoy dabbling in a little bit of art journaling.

Yesterday's challenge tested us all in dabbling in art journaling, Jennifer and I think we all had such fun doing it! I think there's going to be a lot more art journaling around SG!

I would call it a total success, Sara!! WTG, everyone who stepped up to the challenge and rocked it!!!! :band_drummer:

I would call it a total success, Sara!! WTG, everyone who stepped up to the challenge and rocked it!!!! :band_drummer:/>

All thanks to you and Marilyn, Jennifer for your easy to understand explanations and directions - you both explained it so well that while it was definitely a challenge, it was lots of fun!