Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,213 posts
  • Personal Statement:Love God
    Love Others
    Offer Hope

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

This month, I thought we would take a look at Pocket Life Products. Now, don't sell yourself short, you can do this! If you missed the previous weeks' challenges, you can find them here:
  • July 4th We talked about Pocket Life Products in their most basic sense.
  • July 11th We talked about how to modify Pocket Life Products using the coordinating products.
  • July 18th We talked about using coordinating products to make mini-layouts for some (or all) of the pockets.

Today, I challenge you to make a layout using one or more of the techniques we've talked about before. Also, feel free to use the examples that Jody posted for previous weeks as starting points as well. I love her take on things. Consider this your second chance to work out the kinks in something you've tried before, or, for the lurkers that haven't tried their hand at Pocket Life layouts, it's your chance to join us before the month is over. :D I don't have a layout for you yet. The one I was working on just isn't coming together, so I'll fiddle with it some more and post later.

Let's see what you come up with! Be brave and post your layouts in the General Message Board Gallery.

gallery_18472_304_721.gif

SGblinkie.gif

WT-Button-copy.gif SG_BB_LoveThis.pngButton_Welcome.pngButton_Layout.png      

#2 princessrunningfingers

princessrunningfingers

I'll Have You In Stitches In No Time

• Members
  • 17,984 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am an avid stitcher, reader, and of course Scrap Girls Addict.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

I'll be thinking about this for a little while and see what I can do.

gallery_15063_3635_1064.jpg

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifSG_Olympian.pngBLINKIE_StayCation-Luau.gifBLINKIES_Pblshd.gifWT-Button-copy.gif

#3 jode2771

jode2771

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Creative Team
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

I have been absent for a bit and didn't see this till now but I will add it to my list of catch ups! Thanks for the compliments Monica!

gallery_19304_358_14212.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifButton_Layout.pngScrapgirlAussieBlinkieGIF.gif?t=13524539SecondHomeBlinkieGIF.gif?t=1352459462Button_Published.png

#4 scrapgran

scrapgran

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

Finally got around to doing this one. Hope I have done this correctly. Here is the link to Toothless.
gallery_8570_304_4530.jpg  SGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users