Staycation 2013 - Road Trip Chat Schedule

Staycation - Road Trip Chat Schedule

Find all the Staycation - Road Trip! Activities here.

Friday July 26th

9 pm - Jukebox Chat and Challenge

Any Road Trip needs some music! What music would you choose to play on the Jukebox in your favorite diner? Maybe you'd rather listen to in the car while you drive. Write down a few of your favorite tunes and join April (April Showers) and Theresa (Tiza126) at 9 PM ET for a Jukebox Chat and Challenge.

Saturday July 27th

10 am - Color Challenge Chat

Join Conda (SodScrap) for a colorful challenge and chat. The Road Trip has been exciting with so many sites to see, there are colors everywhere!! We've been in and out of countless souvenir shops, antique stores and quaint boutiques all across the land. Who doesn't love to shop?? Join me in the chat room and we will have miles of smiles while we chat it up!

8 pm - Fill Your Shopping Cart Chat

Join Conda (Sodscrap) and Carla (crs) for a Fill Your Shopping Cart Chat at 8 pm EDT! We've been shopping all day and filled our cart with souvenirs and other goodies. On the day of the chat, choose what items you'd like. Then come to the chat to find out what those items mean. What you choose determines what you will use to build your layout! We'll reveal it all at the chat and update the thread then, too. You never know what you'll get, but we'll have fun for sure!

Monday July 29th

6 pm - The Great Outdoors Photo Challenge

Join Valerie (ValerieT) for a chat all about The Great Outdoors. The Great Outdoors is all around us, starting right outside your window. So get your camera ready for a fun layout challenge.

Tuesday July 30th

8 pm - Farm Fresh Recipe Chat & Challenge

Nothings says "Summer" quite like fresh picked produce. Join April (April Showers) and Conda (SodScrap) for a Farm Fresh Recipe Chat and Challenge where we'll create and share our favorite recipes in a Staycation version of the Recipe Swap.

Wednesday July 31st

12 pm High Noon Crop & Challenge

Join April (April Showers) each Wednesday at Noon Eastern Time for the High Noon Crop. These crops are designed to allow you to work on your own photos and themes simply giving participants a one hour goal and a fun, new challenge each week.

On July 31st we'll have a SWEET challenge. Interpret this challenge any way that works for you. You could showcase your favorite treat, and adorable baby photo or some of your sweetest memories.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

8 pm Historic Downtown Chat and Challenge

What's more quaint then a stroll down Historic Main Street? Join Marilyn (MariJ) for a chat about the "center of town". We'll talk about different places you've visited, maybe ones you've wanted to or even a fond childhood memory. So bring your photos and get ready for a fun layout challenge - maybe even with a little added twist!

A first here for me.....the first staycation I'm actually in the middle of a road trip! And do I have photos that need to be scrapped. LOL. Looking forward to all the fun. Staycation is my favorite SGs event!

Cannot wait to see your pictures and layouts!