Road Trip Saturday Color Challenge 7/27/2013

Join Conda (SodScrap) in the chat room at 10:00 am ET for a colorful challenge and chat. The Road Trip has been exciting with so many sites to see, there are colors everywhere!! We've been in and out of countless souvenir shops, antique stores and quaint boutiques all across the land. Who doesn't love to shop?? Join me in the chat room and we will have miles of smiles while we chat it up!

I got the inspiration for these colors on our road trip to the Lake of the Ozarks this week. The colors that kept coming to mind were blue, brown and green.

Please post your layouts in the Staycation 2013 - Road Trip! and post a link back in this thread.

Will miss this chat because....I'm on a road trip. Will be heading back to Glacier Ntl Park for a morning hike, then more photos, then some souvenir shopping. Heading back home tomorrow. Hope to catch up on scrapping this trip. Have fun with the chat.

Will miss this chat because....I'm on a road trip. Will be heading back to Glacier Ntl Park for a morning hike, then more photos, then some souvenir shopping. Heading back home tomorrow. Hope to catch up on scrapping this trip. Have fun with the chat.

Hope you can make it Joyce!!

Sandi-I know you are getting amazing photos!!

I just dropped in to say hello to everyone, when I spotted this chat. Since I'm on time, or rather early, I'll join you gals in the chat room in a few minutes. See you there.

I just dropped in to say hello to everyone, when I spotted this chat. Since I'm on time, or rather early, I'll join you gals in the chat room in a few minutes. See you there.

See you soon!

I could not pass up an opportunity to finally scrap my photos from when I climbed Ayers Rock:

Ayers Rock

Archived