Organizing Question I Think

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but if I want to create a folder on my hard-drive and name it say Scrap Girls. Then I want to make a sub folder within that folder with the name of the designers how do I do this? I can't for the life of me figure it out lol. I hope you can help as I would love to get things organized so I can get scrapping.

Thanks in advance

Nicole

• 3 weeks later...

This is totally do-able - we just need to know the specifics. The method changed a bit in the different versions of Windows.

Hi sorry got busy with calving & forgot to come back and reply to this I am operating Windows 7. Thanks ladies:)

Nicole

I have a folder named "Scrapbooking" and with it are my folders for things like, alphas, collections, templates...etc (there are a lot of folders in my main folder!)

It's doable!

I guess you want it in your documents folder (or folder on your ehd) Either way, go to that location. Then: In Win7 there is a "new folder" icon/button on the line right under the "address" bar. Click it and it will add a folder and you can then name it by typing over the words "new folder"...then open that folder, and create your other folders. Boy...it is simple, but I am certain I have confused you terribly! I'm not the best at explaining things! ;) Alternately, you should be able to right click (in the docs folder) and select "new folder"...then rename. Repeat.

Please let us know how you are getting along!

Archived