Where In The World Is Suzie Scrap Girl?

Where in the world is Suzie Scrap Girl?

Suzie Scrap Girl is on a trip to visit some of the world's places of outstanding beauty, but which four has she chosen to visit?

I will post a clue at random times during the day to Suzie Scrap Girl's first location. All you have to do is guess where she is.

You may guess as many times as you'd like, but please only one guess per post.

Please let someone else guess first before you guess again.

Once the first location has been guessed correctly, we will move on to the next.

We like to see lots of winners so each person can only win once. Each person who makes the correct guess will win a Gift Certificate for $3.00.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got to take Matty to the dentist, and I won't be back for a couple of hours, so here is your second clue to the first location.

Suzie Scrap Girl is by an "island".

Can I play along? If I win you can keep the prize and keep playing?? I have been away from home for a bit and just now managed to log on... can I guess New Zealand?

Of course you can play along Jody. It's not New Zealand.

Each of the locations is within a country, a specific place. e.g. The White Cliffs of Dover or The Lake District.

Valerie you have me stumped with the " by an island".

Belle got it.

The answer was Ayers Rock.

Clue one: Ayres Rock is also known as Uluru.

Clue two: Uluru is an inselberg which literally means "island mountain".

Clue three: the closest large town is Alice Springs apparently.

Congratulations Belle, email Angie for your prize, make sure you tell her it was for the first round of Where in the World is Suzie Scrap Girl.

Archived