August Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

Hello Hybrid ATC Swappers! Who's ready for the next round???? In honor of Ann's recent trip to Greece, I thought we'd do a "Color" swap! You can use all monotones, b/w with a splash of color, or anything that comes to mind. I can't wait to see all the interpretations! Cards will be due September 14th. You'll have until August 9th to sign up in this thread.

The best way to do this seems to be to buy the 9 slot baseball trading card holders. They are designed to fit into a standard 3 ring binder. You can fold the sheets in thirds and fit them into a business sized envelope. Please include return postage in one of the slots, allowing for an extra ounce in case participants are especially exuberant with their bling. If it's not needed, I will return it with your goodies. Also please include a self-addressed envelope. When you mail the envelope to me, the post office people will tell you if there's a non-machinable surcharge. A great hint is to use your own address as the return address in case it gets "returned" for any reason.

So, who's ready for some Color!!

Carla

Lei

Ann

Sherry

Karen

Angela

I'm going to learn how to use my new Silhouette before I join in the swaps again - I'm sooooooo excited and I can't wait for it to get here so I can start learning! I really miss the swaps!

I'm going to learn how to use my new Silhouette before I join in the swaps again - I'm sooooooo excited and I can't wait for it to get here so I can start learning! I really miss the swaps!

Oh Sara, you are going to love the Silhouette!! But you could still join in the swap w/o it .... we will miss you - I always enjoyed your cards!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... color???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... pay no attention to the smoke you see coming from Michigan ... it's just me thinking .... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I have a great idea .... if I can get the shape to conform to 2.5 x 3.5 ..... :disappearing-smilie:/> now that will get some of you curious!! Bwwwwwaaahhhaaa haaa!!

I had to get up with the dog around 1 am (again...every night this week!) and when I went back to bed, it hit me! I have an idea now, just have to decide which way to go with it!

My mind does some of it's greatest thinking when I get up with the dogs!!

I don't have a dog to get up with and I didn't have an idea yet :dunno: . So I came to check the thread and see how everyone else was coming along with their ideas...when it hit me! Now I know what I'm going to do. Thanks gals! :happy039:

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry I couldn't join in this month, just a bit overtaxed with the challenges and LOs this month, but I promise to come back next time. :)

I'm missing it, but really needed a rest.

But I DID finally remember to post my July one - did you all notice the face on the card? Jode helped with that!

July Hybrid Create Me

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the last one to get mine mailed? They are packaged and ready to go out today!

I don't know, Ann ... I think you are the first one ... I haven't seen anyone else say they mailed theirs?? Mine are not even printed yet ... I'm going to be the last scrapper standing this round, I think!

Archived