August Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

Sorry I wasn't able to take part in the past couple of rounds - I miss receiving all these wonderful little beauties in the mail.

Maybe I'll be able to get in on the next round? We'll see... ;)

We really miss you, Theresa! Later this year, Lei and I are planning a special hybrid atc swap, so you definitely don't want to miss that! I'm not sure what the timing for it will be...we may have another swap before that. I should get on the ball and plan it out, shouldn't I?

We really miss you, Theresa! Later this year, Lei and I are planning a special hybrid atc swap, so you definitely don't want to miss that! I'm not sure what the timing for it will be...we may have another swap before that. I should get on the ball and plan it out, shouldn't I?

Hmmm, can't wait to see what you guys are planning - I bet it will be something super FUN!! :going-crazy:

Mine were in the mail today. What a wonderful surprise. I was not expecting them until tomorrow. They are awesome and very different. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. Thanks much Carla for mailing them!!!!!

Karen

Lucky you!!

Mine were in the mail today. What a wonderful surprise. I was not expecting them until tomorrow. They are awesome and very different. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. Thanks much Carla for mailing them!!!!!

Karen

I am really surprised that I got them first as you are geographically closer :)/>. I will be curious to see if anyone figures out what I did to the front :)/>. I have some questions about the ones I received so can't wait until you all get yours.

Archived