Historic Downtown Chat And Challenge 8Pm Et

MariJ

8 PM Historic Downtown Chat and Challenge

What's more quaint than a stroll down Historic Main Street? Join Marilyn (MariJ) in the chat room to talk about the "center of town". We'll discuss different places you've visited, ones you've wanted to or even a fond childhood memory. So bring your photos and get ready for a fun layout challenge - with a little added twist!

What's the added twist? A postcard! On your layout you must use a postcard in some way. You can include a postcard on the page, create a postcard, journal on a postcard, use one as an embellishment or create a digital postcard layout for emailing!

Post your completed layouts in the Staycation 2013 - Road Trip! Gallery!

There will be a prize! :)

(PS and if you can't use a postcard? Well, that's always alright too!)

Here's my layouts using postcards in different ways.

Weston VT

The Vermont Country Store

WDW Postcard

Post your layout in the Staycation 2013 - Road Trip! Gallery

by 12 Noon ET (Forget that, we decided in the chat that 5pm ET works better!) Thursday August 1 and you can be eligible for a random drawing for a prize! :)

I just returned home from vacation - and I'm ready to get back into my routine! I have choir rehearsal tonight, and it sometimes goes to 8:30. I'll join you in the chat if I can, but I'll be late. I love the challenge and I'll try to do a layout too!

CONGRATULATIONS! AggieB!

:congrats3:

I did a random drawing of the layouts for the Historic Downtown Chat and Challenge and you are the winner! :clap:

You have won a Jif 6 or Super Spread 7, so please email Angie for your prize.

Thanks to everyone who chatted or created layouts - they were each so unique and interesting and it was fun talking about the places we live! :)

Well, thanks, Marilyn! It's a great prize and I really enjoyed the chat. I really wasn't even sure that I could do a layout so quickly (it was 9pm for me) but I managed; not quite a jif layout, but close. Thanks all!

Archived