These Laws Are All True
Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:23 AM
2.Lawof Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw,when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
3.Law of Probability- The probability of beingwatched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
4.Lawof Random Numbers -If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone alwaysanswers.
5.SupermarketLaw -As soon as you get in the smallest line, the cashier will have to call forhelp.
6.VariationLaw -If you change lines (ortraffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one youare in now.
7.Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed inwater, the telephone rings.
8. Law of CloseEncounters - The probability of meeting someone youknow increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seenwith.
9. Law of theResult - When you try to prove to someone that amachine won't work, it will.
10. Law ofBiomechanics - Theseverity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach..
11.. Law of theTheater & Hockey Arena - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from theaisle, always arrive last. They are the ones who will leave their seats severaltimes to go for food, beer, or the toilet and who leave early before the end ofthe performance or the game is over.. The folks in the aisle seats come early,never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies and stay to the bitterend of the performance. The aisle people also are very surly folk.
12. The CoffeeLaw - As soon as yousit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something whichwill last until the coffee is cold.
13. Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only 2 people in a lockerroom, they will have adjacent lockers.
14. Law ofPhysical Surfaces- The chances of anopen-faced jam sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlatedto the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.
15.Law ofLogical Argument-Anything is possible if you don't knowwhat you are talking about.
16. Brown's Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they're ugly.
17.Oliver's Lawof Public Speaking-A closed mouth gathers nofeet. 18.Wilson'sLaw of Commercial Marketing Strategy -Assoon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
19. Doctors'Law- If you don't feel well, make anappointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feelbetter... But don't make an appointment, and you'll stay sick. This has beenproven over and over with taking children to the pediatrician.
Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:33 PM
SHARE THE LOVE GOAL Goal for March 2014, 6950 (1096) -- 6877 (1017) as of 3-09-14
Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:24 PM
Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:12 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users