Woo Hoo! It's Thursday

I don't think ANY of our designers ever sleep! So many new things in the boutique today, I can't wait to get home and take a closer look. And unzip the club kit. And download and unzip all the things I bought in the sale.

Speaking of not sleeping ... :rofl:/>/>

LOL, Becky - funny you should mention that...

I was working on a little something for the boutique last night, but I fell asleep and couldn't get everything finished...

Yep, fell asleep with my hand on the mouse, elbow on desk chin in hand as I was looking at the monitor. Missed the deadline :(/>

Despite the missed deadline, I simply had to giggle at this:) There's always next week for the product - obviously your body needed the rest, lol.

Tons of super new goodies this week - Syndee, your club is AMAZING - love it!

Cindy, I need to see if I have any beach photos left from San Diego - gorgeous new collection from you!

Jo, that alpha set is just perfect! I love how versatile it will be since it's SS, and though it can be used for many topics I can see myself using it for upcoming school pages:)

Thanks for all the love ladies, it means a great deal to me! The last couple months have been tough, so this was just the pick me up I needed!! Can't wait to see what you do with the club!

Elisha, your story made me laugh! My oldest son used to fall asleep exactly like that all the time - always cracked me up!!!

oh Elisha, you crack me up...I am sure your product will be amazing

Syndee... WOW it is beautiful and I am so glad it was just the pick me up you needed, hope it all goes better from now on

Cheri, can't wait to see what fun you create with my SS Alpha

you guys are the best

I was able to get my stuff into the store this week after all... can I show you?

EBA_PaperMini_PhotoWalkSolids_MKTG_150.jpgPhotowalk Solids Paper Mini

EBA_AlphaMini_PhotoWalk_MKTG_150.jpgPhotowalk Alpha Mini

EBA_ValuePack_PhotoWalk_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Photo Walk

All created to round out the Photo Walk Collection Mini from Staycation week.

Find a little insight into it on my blog: Photowalking.

Archived