Thursday Challenge August 1 - "art" :)

MariJ

THANKS to all who participated, looked or commented. Wow, I am blown away by the gorgeous work and enthusiastic (& brave!) work from this challenge. I was honestly so wary and a lot nervous about trying it especially since I struggle myself, but I am in AWE of what everyone created. I was so proud and delighted poring over each unique and wonderful page throughout the day and excited to wake up this morning and find more! :)

As an added note, I could not have done this challenge without the kind help of Jode - who not only supported and encouraged me in my "Harried" state when I was ready to give it up and try something different - but created a layout and watched the thread and left comments with me. I am truly so delighted with the results of what we've all done - it's amazing, but then again. That's ScrapGirls!

And, now I am rethinking NEXT week. :D Any thoughts?

This was a great challenge, Marilyn! And look at all the beautiful pages that came from your idea!! Here is mine .... JOY

Marilyn - what a fabulous challenge - thank you.

I must admit I didn't follow your 'receipe' as I completed this a couple of weeks ago, but it is my first attempt at art journaling, and although when I started I felt very 'harried' about the whole thing, but the end I quite liked it and felt more relaxed.

Love you now

• 2 weeks later...

Archived