August Monthly Layout Contest

CRS

In August we'd like to focus on something very important to digital scrappers - photography! While not totally necessary, photos are an integral part of creating layouts and preserving memories. Often a page will start off WITH a photo, while at others an idea CREATES it. For the August Monthly Layout Contest we'd like to see you scrap about photography. Maybe you have a special story about when you first used a camera or how you love to take photos? Or, perhaps you've taken that "one perfect shot" we all aspire for or learned a new technique or setting on your camera and want to share the results?

Please post your layouts in the August Monthly Layout Gallery by August 31st before midnight Eastern Time and you could win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties in order to be eligible for the prize. Good luck!

I've created two monsters! My dd spent her birthday money to get a new camera and my younger daughter hijacked dh's camera. When we were in D.C. on Wednesday, we all got some great photos!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived