August Atc Challenge & Swap

teecee

Hello everyone! I was looking at my calendar and noticed that August 9th is Worldwide Art Day. So, for August I think it would be nice to create some little works of art with an art theme. You can focus on anything that has to do with art in any way: drawing, painting, photography, sculpture, etc. Just exercise your creativity, use your imagination, and have FUN with it!

As always, remember part of the beauty of ATCs is that you don't have to include a photo if you don't have one you would like to use; though you may certainly use photos if you wish to. You can create a card with digital embellishments, brushes, quotes, poems, definitions, or anything else you can think of as long as it has something to do with art.

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the ATC Challenge & Swap Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 dpi) to me at: scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com. I’ll be looking forward to seeing your miniature works of art!

The cards will be due to me by Saturday August 31st and I'll try to post a new challenge on or about September 1st.

Count me in Theresa. I love creating and receiving ATC's and this month's challenge looks like fun. I've already got a few ideas rolling around in my head. Now to put them down on paper.

I'm working on it, Theresa! Finally had some ideas pop into my head! I'm glad they aren't due tomorrow! I'd be in real trouble, but I'll get it done over the weekend!

Thanks teecee, I am going to join in on my first ATC Challenge and Swap. Besides, this is one of my favorite subjects...

So happy to hear you'll be participating! Let us know if you have any questions. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my ATC -- one of my favorite quotes. I'm going to work on 1 or 2 more during this next week. This is fun.

Laura, I'm so happy to have you participating, but I don't see your ATC posted in the ATC Challenge & Swap Gallery. I tried to send you a PM, but it won't go through. Could your inbox be full?

Here's my ATC. Will email to you, Theresa. Having some issues with file compatibility which now seem to be fixed.

Be Yourself

Hi Laura, sorry you are having issues. Great ATC and I LYSL in the gallery. ;)/>

You should have received an email from me now, Theresa. Finally, got the defaults rese :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/> , and kinks worked out! :

Here's my ATC. Will email to you, Theresa. Having some issues with file compatibility which now seem to be fixed.

Be Yourself

Hi Laura, sorry you are having issues. Great ATC and I LYSL in the gallery. ;)/>/>

You should have received an email from me now, Theresa. Finally, got the defaults rese :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/>/> , and kinks worked out! :

Hi Laura, as of the time I'm posting this, I haven't received your email.

Archived