Reloading Supplies On New Ehd

Ok so I'm trying to load all my digi supplies on my new ehd. I have old stuff backed up on cds that aren't very organized. I have my purchases that Angie helped me redownload. Plus I have a ton of new stuff. My question is how to decide if you should keep something. Today I'm sorting all my papers, which I seem to have a ton of. I don't think I use or will use half of them. But in the back of my mind I think what if. I know they don't take up a lot of space but I think it would help in searching for just the right one. I know organizing is a personal thing and people have different ways of doing it. I was just wondering about what to keep and what not.

Thanks for the input.

Good luck! I have a really hard time getting rid of stuff. I'll share a funny story. I got rid of a kit (took it off my hard drive). Then I turned around and bought it again because it wasn't where I check when I looked to make sure I don't have something before I buy it!

I know what you mean, I have tons of older stuff and freebies that I am certain will never get used, especially some non-Scrap Girls supplies, but just can't seem to get rid of!!! I have 2 ehds and most of my zipped folders, so I may move some things to my second ehd, or just delete them since I will still have the zipped files in case I ever go looking for them. You are right, it would make searching so much easier!

I never delete anything. I have been saving freebies for years and I'm sure I'll never use some of them, but I would never say never. Good luck! When I have a free weekend I am going to organize all my stuff. Hopefully.

Karen

Archived