CRS

August Swap Crop Sign Up!

16 posts in this topic

It's the August Swap Crop! And I have no idea what the theme should be! So help me out and make some suggestions as you sign up in this thread!

You'll have until August 9th to sign up. On August 10th, I'll partner people up and you can PM your partners to exchange emails and photos. Feel free to include journaling if you'd like that on your page. You can send as many photos as you'd like, but only 1 layout is required but you can create more layouts if you have the time. Reveal day is Saturday, August 31st. Upload your finished layouts to the Swap Crop Gallery that day (or as close to it as you can) and send a copy to your partner so she can print it out for her scrapbook!

Let's here those ideas! TIA!

Carla

Valerie

Belle

Sara

Ann

Eden

Diane

Lena

Jenna

I'm in Carla.

Ideas, hmmm. I'll come back to you, it's too hot to think.

I'll have to sit this one out. I was late last month and this month promises to be even crazier. Maybe in Sept. once the kids are back in school...

In August we celebrate 'Womans Day' in South Africa. What about the special person in your life.

I'm in for this month, Carla! Since we've been on the art journaling thing and everyone has loved it so much, how about including that somehow in the theme? Maybe like Belle said, "someone special in your life" - could be a friend, a family member, or a child! (Guess you know I'm thinking about Baby Crawford! LOL He is sooooo special to me!

I'm in! I don't know when I'll find time to do a layout, but I will find it somewhere! I love the idea about "someone special"...I have LOTS of photo to fit that theme.

We'll miss you this month, Monica!!

I like "Someone Special". Any other ideas?

I'm in, too. I like that South Africa celebrates "Woman's Day". How about a special woman in your life... or something about yourself?

Last month was lots of fun, but I have a ton of catching up to do this month, so I'll have to give the swap a miss - hopefully I'll be more organised for September.

I'll have to think about this Carla as I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment with so much i need to do in such a short time, i feel my creative side is lacking at times :(

Hopefully I will be home this month, having access to both PS and Internet so please count me in.

As for theme I'm sitting in a hot office longing for something cooling. Couldn't "Cold or cooling" be a theme? Ice cream, cold drinks or snow and ice...

I'm pretty warm right now, myself! Got you on the list, Lena!

Count me in if I'm allowed (I have been tardy lately! :( )