Monday Challenge 5Th August

ValerieT

Today is the last of our tour of the UK.

Our final destination is Conwy.

Conwy is a small walled market town in North Wales. It is a popular tourist destination, just along the coast from Colwyn Bay.

There are quite a few historical buildings in Conwy. The Castle is one of our favourite.

Conwy is also home to the smallest house in Britain, just 3.05 metres by 1.8 metres. jawdrop.gif

So why did I pick Conwy this week. Well I had two reasons. one; my favourite Aunt lives there. Two; We love to visit castles, and their are loads along the north coast of Wales.

So your challenge this week is to scrap "your favourite ..............". Just add the word of your choice, you can do anything.....favourite person, food, animal, plant, embellishment, paper......it's your choice.

Post your completed layouts in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery, and post a link back here so we can all leave you some love.

I hope everyone has enjoyed this series of challenges, thank you to everyone who has created a layout.

I think I can do this one! It all depends on how much time Crawford entertains himself and I have a little computer time - he's getting better at playing alone for about 20 minutes at a time so I think I have an idea!

Thanks again Valerie, for all your input, I have enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the next time.

I'm already wondering what you got up your sleeve for the next challenge.

My favourite

The link didn't lead to the gallery and I thought we should all see this gorgeous page... try this one :-)

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/145088-mondays-challenge-5th-august/

Archived