August Swap Crop Partners

CRS

So, the theme for August is "Special Women in your life"! Below are the partners. I'm sorry, but a few of you are partnered with past partners again. It's so hard to find new partners for everyone with this small a group and repeat participants! You can PM your partners to exchange emails and photos. Feel free to include journaling if you'd like that on your page. You can send as many photos as you'd like, but only 1 layout is required but you can create more layouts if you have the time. Reveal day is Saturday, August 31st. Upload your finished layouts to the Swap Crop Gallery that day (or as close to it as you can) and send a copy to your partner so she can print it out for her scrapbook!

Here are the partners (bottom person sends their photos to the first person on the list, so Sara would send her photos to me). Send to the person below you and receive from the person above.

crs

Belle

Eden

AnnBK

Jenna

ValerieT

LenaLotta

Florida Granny

Sara Arell

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!!

I love the topic.... lots of ideas already. Ok, Sara, I'll be looking for photos for you!

Got your photos, Diane! Thanks for sending them so quickly! Got my thinking cap on! I hope I fare better with this that I did with the Thursday challenge! :) :)

I am afraid I am going to have to bow out of the swap this month. :( I can't seem to find any photos of women in my life that I haven't already scrapped & I am pretty busy trying to get ready for surgery on Sept 4th. With the kids going back to school on the 26th, some client work that is not finished, and trying to prepare for my mom to stay with us for a month or more while I recover... well, I don't want to do a rush job and I don't want to just not get around to it.

Sorry :(

I understand Jenna. I'll contact your partners and let them know!

Carla, if I can help by picking up another swap, I'll be happy to! Just let me know how I can help!

We will be thinking about you, Jenna and sending our prayers that your surgery goes well! Hugs!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is Sara's LO. She sent me a beautiful photo of her mother!

THANK YOU, Carla! I absolutely love what you did with my Mom's photo - the layout is just lovely and I was thrilled to see that you made Mama's picture center stage of the layout - thank you so very much! It's a beautiful layout!

Here is mine for Diane I hope you like it, Diane! I had fun working with that gorgeous pic of your Mom! I couldn't help myself - I was in an art journaling mood when I did your layout! :)/>/>/> :)/>/>/>

I love it, Sara! You did a fabulous job. Thank you!

Diane, I have edited your layout to fix the smaller photo that my link caused to insert the wrong photo and the pic of your Mom is now in place! I'm so sorry about that - it was my mistake! I do hope you like it! It's HERE

Archived