Can I Change My Name At Scrapgirls?

JamScraps

Hey lovelies,

I'm not sure where to ask this, sorry if its the wrong place. I wanted to change my profile name from my full name, to a nickname eg. I can't find any way to do it, is it possible?

I have tried looking at "tips for using this site" and my profile settings but, nothing.

xx

Melissa, I think you probably need to email Angie to change your name - if I'm not mistaken (it's been a long time since I did it) your screen name is set up when you register to join Scrap Girls! I'm sure Angie can help you out!

angie@scrapgirls.com

Hey lovelies,

I'm not sure where to ask this, sorry if its the wrong place. I wanted to change my profile name from my full name, to a nickname eg. I can't find any way to do it, is it possible?

I have tried looking at "tips for using this site" and my profile settings but, nothing.

xx

Hi Melissa, you will want to send a message to April to change your profile name.

Hey thanks! It's my initials backwards, plus jam reminds me of me in general. Having 7 kids life is always full of sticky surfaces, situations etc lol But after all jam is yummy, just like my life :) xx

• 1 year later...

Hey thanks! It's my initials backwards, plus jam reminds me of me in general. Having 7 kids life is always full of sticky surfaces, situations etc lol But after all jam is yummy, just like my life smile.gif xx

How very clever and lovely.

Archived