Boutique Thursday! What's New Today?

Such wonderful products this week!

Andrea - you've outdone yourself! good to see your designs again

Jo - oh my, such wild cuteness!

Brandy - I have some Bahamas photos that have been calling for this collection... so pretty!

And everyone else - what a talented bunch!

I'm still working on a big upcoming collection, but I've been so distracted with this new puppy in our home! Rather than designing, I've been spending my time taking photos and doing layouts of him. I got such an overwhelming response to this layout:

tn_gallery_11196_591_152423.jpgPippin

that I thought I'd use it to make a layout template, along with a couple other of my favorite layouts that used stacked paper strips.

EBA_SSDLO_StackedStrips1_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Stacked Strips 1

Laura Louie has a new Collection and accessories, Serene Moments, very beautiful.

(I hadn't seen it before, and didn't find it searching this forum. Apologies if it's a duplicate.)

I think it's beautiful too and here are some coordinating products:

LLO_Paper_SerMomsSolid_MKTG_150.jpgSerene Moments Solid Paper

LLO_EmbMini_SerMom_Splatter_MKTG_150.jpgSerene Moments Embellishment Splatters

LLO_EmbMini_SerMoms_Borders_MKTG_150.jpgSerene Moments Embellishment Mini Borders

Laura Louie has a new Collection and accessories, Serene Moments, very beautiful.

(I hadn't seen it before, and didn't find it searching this forum. Apologies if it's a duplicate.)

I think it's beautiful too and here are some coordinating products:

LLO_Paper_SerMomsSolid_MKTG_150.jpgSerene Moments Solid Paper

LLO_EmbMini_SerMom_Splatter_MKTG_150.jpgSerene Moments Embellishment Splatters

LLO_EmbMini_SerMoms_Borders_MKTG_150.jpgSerene Moments Embellishment Mini Borders

Oh, such a pretty collection! I love the colors!

Archived