Boutique Thursday! What's New Today?

How is everyone today?

It's mad here as we prepare for our holiday on Saturday, think military operation and you'll get the idea. So I'm going to need you all to help me look out for this week's new goodies, are you up for the job?

And of course it's the 15th today, so that means a new Scrap Simple Club, this month designed by Andrea Trump.

ATR_BrushSet_TPAIM_MKTGb150.jpgBrush Set: The Paisley Artist in Me

ATR_SSwa_TWAIM_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Word Art Templates: The Word Artist in Me

ATR_SSemb_TFAIM_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: The Flower Artist in Me

ATR_SSpaper_TBAIM_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: The Border Artist in Me

ATR_SSpaper_TPAIM_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: The Paper Artist in Me

This is such a fun SS club, I loved working with it.

Good Morning, Valerie! It's going to be a busy day for me today too - our middle son is having surgery today and we have to take my Dad to the hospital as well for a treatment he has to have so I'll be gone most of the day. It looks as if the boutique is already looking mighty spiffy this morning though so I can't wait to see the new goodies our designers have in store for us today!

Andrea -- awesome club!!!!! LOVE the doodling -- did someone say Zentangles? LOL!!!!

And of course it's the 15th today, so that means a new Scrap Simple Club, this month designed by Andrea Trump.

ATR_BrushSet_TPAIM_MKTGb150.jpgBrush Set: The Paisley Artist in Me

ATR_SSwa_TWAIM_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Word Art Templates: The Word Artist in Me

ATR_SSemb_TFAIM_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: The Flower Artist in Me

ATR_SSpaper_TBAIM_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: The Border Artist in Me

ATR_SSpaper_TPAIM_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: The Paper Artist in Me

This is such a fun SS club, I loved working with it.

Great start ladies! :)

How is everyone today? I plan to be in the office most of the day, but have a few errands to run also. Laundry started. Dishwasher running...oven cleaning...fun glamorous times around here! :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken2:

Good morning! Love the new things already.

I'm taking the car we're giving Charlotte in for the dealer to fix the things they should have done correctly when we took it in for a recall last year. disappearing-smilie.gif/>

And then I'll finally get to the wedding dress hem. I'll check in when I can! Love seeing all the new pretties in the store.

Great new stuff everyone! Andrea, fantastic club! Love it, zentangles were on my list of things to design, but I ended up doing the embroidery blackwork styles instead! I've got some papers I'm working on getting in the shop, should be done shortly. (I had some shopping to do for Vacation Bible School this morning)

I wake up and there is even more new goodies

Jacqui has some coordinating bits for her digiDoer August collection

JSM_dD-Everyday-Aug_PSM_MKTG_150.jpgdigiDoer Everyday: August Paper Super Mini

JSM_dD-Everyday-Aug_Brush_MKTG_150.jpgBrush Set: digiDoer Everyday: August Super Biggie

and there is a value pack too

JSM_dD-Everday_Aug_VP_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: digiDoer Everyday: August

Archived