2 replies to this topic

#1 brattylatina

brattylatina

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:02 AM

I am trying to make a business logo (simple and clean) but don't know where to start. What can I use in PSE to make these type of shapes?

Attached Files

• Attached File  logo.JPG   10.53KB   11 downloads

#2 JenniferZ

JenniferZ

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,025 posts
  • Personal Statement:Strong Women: May we know them. May we raise them. May we be them.

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:35 AM

You might be able to find a similar font that looks like that "E" up there. Or you could try drawing it with the pen tool or a brush if you have a pen tablet. The shape tool (ellipse) is your best friend for making circles. Just hold the SHIFT key down while you make one and you can resize it any way you want.

If you are using this logo in a design for a client (i.e. not on your personal blog) or on a commercial blog or venture for yourself, you must make sure that you abide by any Terms of Use (TOU) for anything you may use: fonts, shapes (that you purchase, not standard shapes that come with your program), templates, etc. You will definitely need a commercial license in the event that it is not for personal (non-commercial) purposes.

HTH!

spring10siggy.png
Button_Designer.pngSGblinkie.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,351 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

I am trying to make a business logo (simple and clean) but don't know where to start. What can I use in PSE to make these type of shapes?

It looks like mostly circles to me. You should be able to use the shape tool to get the different sized circles. Then it looks like you'd need to create some strokes and choose a font. It seems like it wouldn't be too hard to do.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users