Business Logo

You might be able to find a similar font that looks like that "E" up there. Or you could try drawing it with the pen tool or a brush if you have a pen tablet. The shape tool (ellipse) is your best friend for making circles. Just hold the SHIFT key down while you make one and you can resize it any way you want.

If you are using this logo in a design for a client (i.e. not on your personal blog) or on a commercial blog or venture for yourself, you must make sure that you abide by any Terms of Use (TOU) for anything you may use: fonts, shapes (that you purchase, not standard shapes that come with your program), templates, etc. You will definitely need a commercial license in the event that it is not for personal (non-commercial) purposes.

HTH!

I am trying to make a business logo (simple and clean) but don't know where to start. What can I use in PSE to make these type of shapes?

It looks like mostly circles to me. You should be able to use the shape tool to get the different sized circles. Then it looks like you'd need to create some strokes and choose a font. It seems like it wouldn't be too hard to do.

Archived