SodScrap

Recipe Swap - August 2013

36 posts in this topic

This month's theme is PASTA. Who doesn't love pasta?? (ok, maybe those carb haters....)

•  
  • To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Friday, August 30th.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Being a pasta lover, you think this would be easy. But it's not. :o I don't use recipes, as I don't have any for my favorite dishes. Guess I'll have to write one down. :P

I have an idea for this - YUM! I love pasta... :)/>

Mmmmm...

Pasta salad...pasta in soup...pasta as side dish...as main dish....so many possibilities!

Being a pasta lover, you think this would be easy. But it's not. :o I don't use recipes, as I don't have any for my favorite dishes. Guess I'll have to write one down. :P

My spaghetti sauce is this way...always from scratch...I do have others that can work!

Pasta...

1) Buy box of Kraft mac & cheese

2) follow directions on box

:hit-head-with-hammer:

Better yet...grab a box of Kraft Easy mac...even easier... ;)

Pasta...

:hit-head-with-hammer:/>

Better yet...grab a box of Kraft Easy mac...even easier... ;)/>

AND, cut up some hot dogs and throw those in for added protein! :disappearing-smilie:/> My mom used to add frozen veggies and/or tuna!

Pasta...

:hit-head-with-hammer:/>/>

Better yet...grab a box of Kraft Easy mac...even easier... ;)/>/>

AND, cut up some hot dogs and throw those in for added protein! :disappearing-smilie:/>/> My mom used to add frozen veggies and/or tuna!

Now you're just getting fancy!!

Pasta...

:hit-head-with-hammer:

Better yet...grab a box of Kraft Easy mac...even easier... ;)

AND, cut up some hot dogs and throw those in for added protein! :disappearing-smilie: My mom used to add frozen veggies and/or tuna!

Oh...ewwwww.....probably frozen peas, huh?? I'm not a hot dog lover...but have you watched the show the Big Bang Theory? This makes me think of Sheldon wanting hot dogs in his spaghetti.....again with the ewwwww

Ooooooooooooooooh I'm definitely in on this --- I have a couple of favorites --- as a matter of fact I have one that is always requested at hunting camp!

Ooooooooooooooooh I'm definitely in on this --- I have a couple of favorites --- as a matter of fact I have one that is always requested at hunting camp!

Intriguing...something hearty I imagine. :)

I found a recipe on my iGoogle page today for Green Chili Mac & Cheese. Hope to test drive it, and see if scrap-worthy!

Those recipes look yummy ladies! I think I'll work on my cards tonight! But now I'm getting hungry!!

Pasta...

hit-head-with-hammer.gif

LOL ...

Pasta...

hit-head-with-hammer.gif

We think alike.

I have a very easy Lasagna recipe that does not have pasta in. It's quick and delicious. Can I use that or wait for another category?

I have a very easy Lasagna recipe that does not have pasta in. It's quick and delicious. Can I use that or wait for another category?

I'd love to see it Belle!

I'd love to see it Belle!

Go for it! :)

Recipes are due tomorrow!! :)

I have responded to everyone that has sent a recipe! If you didn't hear from me, I don't have your card!!