Boutique Thursday Again! What's New Today?

Good morning Scrap Girls!! Is it really Thursday already? (Honestly, I didn't realize it until my phone beeped to tell me to post this thread) :hit-head-with-hammer:

I can't wait to see what new goodies the designers will have for us this week!

Good Morning Tiza! I didn't realize it was Thursday this morning either! What AM I thinking!

It's a good day to do some shopping in the boutique and I can't wait to see what's new!

And don't forget the Retirement Sale! Wowzers!

SALE-Storefront-130822-25.gif

Morning, Theresa and Sara! Oh, my it is almost afternoon here, I'd best get hopping, but I've already been shopping in the retired aisle! :) BIG huge rain and thunder/lightning storm here. Got so dark I thought I'd shopped past evening! Oops! :o

Hi there Marilyn! It is afternoon here and I got busy doing the things I really should be doing! LOL Like the things that keep me from the mb stuff!

Waiting to see the new pretties in the boutique today is always such fun!

Oh, I must have all of Durin's new stuff!!! I've had middle school on the brain today and getting back to school stuff keeping me busy. I knew it was Thursday and saw the sale, but completely forgot the new products!

Durin has been busy! Did these just show up today? (or did I miss them before???) Lovely Durin!

DEB_VintGr_RubOn_Emb_MKTG_150.jpgVintage Grunge Rub-On Embellishment Mini

DEB_VintGr_Overlay_Paper_MKTG_150.jpgVintage Grunge Overlay Paper Mini

DEB_SSPaper_VintGr_Overlay_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: Vintage Grunge Overlay

DEB_Br_VintGr_RubOns_MKTG_150.jpgBrush Set: Vintage Grunge Rub-On

I thought those were new, but I wasn't sure - I think they were on page 3 in the "what's new in the boutique" so that kind of threw me! Beautiful, Durin!

Thank you so much, ladies! I didn't get them in the boutique last week because I got to spend a few days with my Sam and watch him graduate from basic training! <3 I was just too wrapped up in him to concentrate on getting anything else done! :)

Thank you so much, ladies! I didn't get them in the boutique last week because I got to spend a few days with my Sam and watch him graduate from basic training! <3 I was just too wrapped up in him to concentrate on getting anything else done! :)/>

I'm so glad you were able to spend some time with Sam, Durin - I know how hard it is to have one away at Basic Training - I remember putting our Debbie on a plane from New Orleans to Texas when she went to Basic and Debbie and I were both just bawling - it was all we could do to turn loose of our hands so she could get on the plane. I missed her so much and she did fine, but it was not easy to be apart. Then a few years later, Mark did his Basic at Ft. Jackson and I had to do the same thing all over again. Mark made us let him out of the car without us going in because he knew I would cry and so I cried all the way home! At that time he was allowed one call home per week and I lived for those calls! But I was never so proud as I was when we went to see him graduate.

Thank you so much, ladies! I didn't get them in the boutique last week because I got to spend a few days with my Sam and watch him graduate from basic training! <3 I was just too wrapped up in him to concentrate on getting anything else done! :)

It was worth the wait! You were where you were supposed to be!

Archived