tinkerbell11

Color Challenge

21 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone! I am off to a wedding today so I thought these soft pretty colors would be perfect for this wedding weekend!

gallery_10753_238_4594.jpg

Beautiful colours. This will challenge me as I usually use bold, bright colours.

This is a beautiful color palette so I'm going to use the collection that I bought to do a LO for my niece. She is fighting neuroblastoma at the age of 16. She has been out of school for the last year so that she could undergo chemo treatments and transfusions, but South Florida has on-line schooling. One can see her spirit in her eyes--she is so positive--but has gone through quite a battle in the last months. She continues to fight and scale the mountain back to health. I support Team Lauren!!

My Tribute to Lauren

TFL! Supplies in EXIF.

My color challenge layout. Nikki Yup, another Nikki layout. The kids must give me more grands or more photos.disappearing-smilie.gif

Here's mine - good thing the last two Saturdays my cousin has sent me photos were her very-helpful children are wearing the correct colors for the challenge! :)

Alli

I'm having a bit of Scrapgirl withdrawal since I have been working and babysitting non-stop. One day off and I had to do a page. Found a pic that my daughter posted on Facebook that I thought would look good on the challenge. Simple, but I find that I like simple! Tahoe Sunset

These were pretty colors to work with. Here is mine: He Leadeth Me