Printing Cards Professionally

Tigerbaby1981

I was just wondering if anyone printed card professionally. I would print them at home but dont have a good printer right now. i was looking on walmart and it seems like you have to use their designs.. I was thinking of just making 5x7 pics then glueing them on a card or 4x6.. but thought I would ask if anyone knew of a website that does them Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trmhands
[quote name='Tigerbaby1981' post='70571' date='Nov 2 2006, 02:40 PM']I was just wondering if anyone printed card professionally. I would print them at home but dont have a good printer right now. i was looking on walmart and it seems like you have to use their designs.. I was thinking of just making 5x7 pics then glueing them on a card or 4x6.. but thought I would ask if anyone knew of a website that does them Thanks[/quote]
I've successfully used shutterfly.com, winkflash.com, and picturebug.com. I think you could also try snapfish.com. Good luck to you.

I've bought photo gifts (not cards though) through kodak gallery, and was very pleased with the results. I've heard good things about both snapfish and shutterfly also.

You could also print a smaller size at your local photo developer and put the pictures in a blank frame card. You can get them from your local SS but I've bought them at wal-mart in the past. Only problem with that is you have to decorate the frame and then write on the inside or rubber stamp a sentiment. Depends on what you have time for.

My kids' school does a project every year for economics. The fifth grade class markets, photograph, prints, and sell Christmas cards at the school. I had them done there one year and they were great. So, that's what I'm going to do.

Take care
Leigh Ann

Archived