Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grandmalaptop

Octonauts

5 posts in this topic

Hi everybody - I am desperately looking for anything relating to Octonauts. My Grandsons birthday revolved around it and I would like to do his layouts using a kit that at least looks like it.

Thanks in advance for any information

Pam

hmm. I had to google this one! However - they kind of remind me of Durin's cute critters. perhaps you could make this work:

DEB_SSEmb_TinyCritters2_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Tiny Critters Biggie 2

paired with ScrapSimple Layer Your Own Brushes: Under The Sea

SNU_DesignPack_HappySummer_MKTG150.jpgDesign Pack: Happy Summer

Thanks for your help - but he has all the characters and knows them intimately so I need to have the real thing......

I'm sure they are licensed characters. If you have to have the real thing, have you thought about buying some paper supplies and adding them to your digital LO's?

I'm sorry - you said that you were looking for something that just looked like it. That's what it sounded like from your post. If you are looking for the exact characters, you'd have to purchase an officially licensed product.

As Carla said - you might find some stickers or paper in a traditional scrapbook store or craft store. Perhaps you could make a cute hybrid layout with the Happy Summer set that I suggested, adding some stickers. Good luck!