September Atc Challenge & Swap

teecee

Here is another attempt. I bought the ATC papers but the paper is still HUGE when I put it on my small layout. Am I doing something wrong? It is such a pain to resize the papers and embellishments. Is there an easier way. I use PSE11 on a PC. Windows 8.

My link

SNU_Picturesque_Emb_CalligPen.png; ABR_BOY_Element_Book.png;;EBA_LifeKeeping_85x11Paper_Orange.jpg; EBA_LifeKeeping_85x11Paper_Waves.jpg; EBA_Bookshelf_Books-Stacked.png;SBA Basic Shadows; BMU_FTDO_EMB_Ink.png;

Hi Belle, I'm not sure why the paper is coming out too large. When you begin your card, you want to be sure to start with a new blank document 2.5 inches wide x 3.5 inches high at 300 pixels/inch, (or 3.5 inches wide x 2.5 inches high at 300 pixels/inch for landscape orientation). Then if you are using ATC papers, when you drag your paper onto the layout, it should fit perfectly and not need to be re-sized. HTH

The dimensions of the card you emailed me are perfect smile.gif , so I'm a little puzzled about why the ATC papers don't fit.

NOTE: If you are using any papers and/or embellishments not specifically created for ATCs, you will need to re-size them because they have been created for larger sized pages.

Thanks Theresa, I also could not understand why this was happening. The first ATC that I did worked out perfectly. I have been working on The Organizer quite a bit and I thin maybe the PC's brain was a bit mixed up. I think that after a shut down, things might be back to normal. I did check my Pixels per inch and it was right.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who participated in the swap for September. As usual, the cards are all lovely! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I'll be sending out the complete collections later today. The October challenge is posted:October ATC Challenge & Swap

I've sent out the collections to everyone. Please email or PM me if you don't receive yours or if you have any trouble downloading. Thanks! :)

Archived