Belle

Fabulous Collections And Designers

15 posts in this topic

Really people, the collections we are getting lately are so beautiful that all we need is to slap a photo on a paper and we have the most beautiful layouts. With hardly any work at all we look like geniuses. My family all think I'm am so gifted but don't tell a soul, all the work is done for me. Thanks to all you wonderful designers who make me look good.

That is so sweet of you to say Belle! :wub: Thank you for taking time to say you like us!

yes, I put my son't picture of him holding his new daughter in a ready-made LO and sent it to him in Afghanistan and he said a ,"Big thank you!"

Beautifully said, Belle. I agree entirely! The SG Boutique is GORGEOUS! I love the variety of styles from our designers. And they spoil us rotten! :D Putting together a page with these goodies is like magic! tinkerbell.gif

Thanks Designers! i-love-it.gif

I couldn't agree more, Belle, but don't you wish they would quit having those fabulous sales so we wouldn't have to get it all!!! LOL!! Just kidding. Not only are the products awesome, but the sales are just as awesome!

I agree, Belle, I always feel guilty taking credit for my layouts when I feel like the hard work was done by our wonderful designers!

Obviously I agree! And Belle - you have to have great photos like yours to make them extra special!

Belle, thank you for creating this post because I couldn't agree with you more!!! Love the collections, too, and have so much fun picking out collections to go with my photos. Yes, we look like geniuses using these great collections and great tutorials created by some very talented artists. Thank you, Ladies!!

Our designers are just super duper. :clap: They create such gorgeous collections, that I never know which ones to buy. So I buy them all. Now I should start to use them more often.

So a great big :bighug: and thank you to all of our designers. Keep up the fabulous work. I think we need another New York and England collection. Pretty Please! :)

I'm definitely with Carol--another New York (or two if you want) and an England (or two) would be awesome. Lord knows I have enough photos to use these "wished for" collections over and over. Thanks for the consideration!!

oh you - I can't help but smile!

So true, Belle - we do have to most awesome designers anywhere and they just never stop spoiling us with new and beautiful goodies in the boutique! We are so blessed to have such talented designers to call our own here!

Thanks for posting this Belle! They certainly deserve a great big hand!