Slow Scrap September

ValerieT

This month's Scrap Girls Forum game, Slow Scrap September, is designed to help you get more scrapbook pages done with a series of simple steps that add up to a finished page at the end of each week. When the month is over you'll have completed several layouts and been treated to some fun along the way.

Throughout September, Monday through Saturday, a Welcoming Committee member will post a daily layout step in the game thread; The first three weeks will have 6 steps, the last week will have 7 steps. The tasks will be formatted in a LARGE PURPLE FONT for ease of locating them in the game thread as it grows

Once a week you will be asked to post an image of your layout in this thread, full details of how to do this will be included in Task 3 of Week 1.

Members who complete the steps required in the game thread and post all 4 layouts in the Slow Scrap September Gallery will be entered in a drawing for one of two $10.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.

Each completed layout posted in the Slow Scrap September Gallery, up to 4 per member, will be entered in a drawing for one of three $5.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.

You have until 11:59pm EDT on September 30th 2013 to complete the steps and post your layouts to the Slow Scrap September Gallery. There are no daily time limits.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who have joined in with a Slow Scrap before, this month long game is not as restrictive.

1. You can make changes to your layout as each task is posted.
  2. You can change your layout after posting an image in this thread.
  3. There are no daily time limits, you have until 30th September to complete all the tasks.

I will be back tomorrow with your first task.

Week One; Task One

Our first layout will be about your opposite season. For example; here in the UK we are still in summer, so my opposite season would be winter.

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add an odd number of photos that fit your opposite season.

I plan to join in this month, I am so far behind in my scrapping and I need to get some layouts done.

I have a really cute photo of Kiahna in the snow taken a few years ago that I plan to use.

Oh, this is such a fun topic, Ladies! I missed the snow when I lived in south Florida over 20 years. But, when the ice develops and 60 mph wind starts blowing that snow around, I surely miss Miami! LOL We're never happy, are we? I've chosen my five photos so use of our first South Dakota winter snow fall in Dec 2011.

Archived