Slow Scrap September

ValerieT

I will see how I go at keeping up with this as we may soon be starting to pack up for our move to another state.

My opposite season will be Autumn/fall as we are now in Spring.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week One; Task Three

Add a frame to your layout.

REQUIREMENT: Post an image of your layout so far in this thread.

Here's how:

1. Be sure you have saved your layout as a PSD file first.

2. Save your images at 4 x 4 inches (288 x 288 pixels), 72 dpi (smaller than you would usually "save as" for web.)

3. In full editor, click on "attach photo", navigate to your layout image on your computer, then upload.

4. Then click the "add to post" button.

Week One; Task Three

Here's how:

2. Save your images at 4 x 4 inches (288 x 288 pixels), 72 dpi (smaller than you would usually "save as" for web.)

3. In full editor, click on "attach photo", navigate to your layout image on your computer, then upload.

oh dear, I tried and i tried, it's been a long day but I'm just not able to upload my image, following all your instructions, I do not seem to have or see the icon for "attach photo" Help!

:thankyou:

Week One; Task Three

Here's how:

oh dear, I tried and i tried, it's been a long day but I'm just not able to upload my image, following all your instructions, I do not seem to have or see the icon for "attach photo" Help!

:thankyou:/>

Okay, all sorted now. It really has been a long day, i'm going to bed..

:disappearing-smilie: Txs

I knew what today's task was going to be, let's face it I wrote all the tasks for this month, but I've changed my mind on the colours I would use with my photo. So I started again, same photo but completely different.

I tell you this because it's OK to change your layout. If you see today's tasks or any other task and find it doesn't work with what you've done so far, it's OK to make changes or start again, like I did.

That's funny, Valerie!

Of course, what I really love about digital scrapping is you can do that at any time and you haven't wasted anything and there's no mess to clean up,

(I, being essentially lazy, love the "no mess" part best.)

I'm working hard on this game, but I got a slow start because I spent quite awhile improving the color on my 25 year old photos.

It also surprised me how few photos I've taken during the winter, which is our off season.

Here's mine so far, using

3 papers (one with a pattern)

3 photos

an inked frame, plus the frames that were built into the layout template

a ribbon and a button

Just couldn't find a leaf that coordinated with my layout, so I substituted a heart (which is kind of leaf-shaped!)

Archived