Slow Scrap September

ValerieT

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DH and I have been in the hospital. We had a fall down stairs Wed. afternoon and came home late last night. I will try to catch up today. We are both very sore, but no broken bones, thankfully.

Yikes, Joyce! I'm glad no broken bones, but I hope you feel better soon.

Title complete! I took Valerie's idea of using the alpha from the collection. Also, I picked a short word, LOL.

Joyce, so sorry to hear about your fall. Hoping you're both feeling much better soon.

Now, on to my layout. When I had to add a title I was in serious trouble because my layout was already pretty full. So, one page became two! I'm still using the same three papers but I've added two additional photos(5 total, still an odd number!) and a nice large title which took way more work than expected. But I used an alphabet, as directed, not just the installed fonts and the text tool.

Here's hoping that not too many rules have been broken.

Karen

DH and I have been in the hospital. We had a fall down stairs Wed. afternoon and came home late last night. I will try to catch up today. We are both very sore, but no broken bones, thankfully.

Joyce, I hope you are both feeling better soon, take it easy. Just glad to hear nothing broken

Take care.

Thanks everyone, for your good wishes. We are both pretty banged up, but so grateful that it was not worse.

Oh Joyce, glad it wasn't worse. Look after yourselves, and bug hugs.

I'll finish this up after sports are over this morning. Both girls play in two different places and dh is at work. Lots of driving for me!

I haven't peeked ahead to see what tasks we have for next week. I'm excited to see what we'll be doing!

Desperately busy week at work but I spent some time finishing this up tonight.

Caching with the alligators

Although my opposite season is winter, these don't look winter-y at all, despite being from a January trip... but they're just right for winter in Florida!

You don't even want to know how many places I tried putting that ribbon!

Spent all last night and today in hospital with DH. It turned out he had a ruptured appendix, probably at least partially the result of our fall down the stairs on Wednesday. This was not a week I'd want to repeat. Anyway, here's my layout.

Christmas Snow

Archived