Slow Scrap September

ValerieT

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Monday Morning, Everyone! Ready for another week of Slow Scrap? All the layouts I've seen so far are lovely, wow....

OK - here goes! :)/>

Week Three; Task One

This week we are going to work with a template.

Choose a template or sketch to use for your layout. You can use any template from the store. Or you could use a sketch from the blog, here's how;

Scroll about half way down the first page and you should find the "categories" button on the right side, click the down arrow and click "Sketch Tuesday" to see all the sketches available.

Can't locate the 'categories' button on the blog. I click on the 'blog' at the top of this page, but I don't find the button. Is there another 'blog' somewhere?

Good Monday Morning, Everyone! Ready for another week of Slow Scrap? All the layouts I've seen so far are lovely, wow....

OK - here goes! smile.gif/>

Week Three; Task One

Choose a template or sketch to use for your layout. You can use any template from the store. Or you could use a sketch from the blog, here's how;

Scroll about half way down the first page and you should find the "categories" button on the right side, click the down arrow and click "Sketch Tuesday" to see all the sketches available.

Can't locate the 'categories' button on the blog. I click on the 'blog' at the top of this page, but I don't find the button. Is there another 'blog' somewhere?

I had the same problem. Go to the home page and click on "Blog" in the menu across the top. That will take you to the SB blog and you will find the "categories" button about half way down on the right side.

OK - here goes! smile.gif/>

Week Three; Task One

I had the same problem. Go to the home page and click on "Blog" in the menu across the top. That will take you to the SB blog and you will find the "categories" button about half way down on the right side.

Just answered on your Profile Carol, I had to go try this myself and I just got home, sorry! I did it exactly as Ann explains - ScrapGirls Homepage, click on the "BLOG" link on the top of the page, then scroll down on on the fright hand side under "Subscribe Me" you will find a "Categories" drop down menu. THANKS, Ann! :)

Task One. I've chosen my template but I just know that today's task is going to be about turning or changing it somehow. hit-head-with-hammer.gif

Belle, you must be psychic! biggrin.gif Did you peek at the tasks? Heehee...... rofl.gif

Belle has definitely been peeking rofl.gif

Well, Belle is half a day ahead of us...of course she would know what's coming up before we do! I'm adding a photo and maybe adjusting some of the layers.

I don't know what's coming, I just guessed. They always tell us to change the templates whenever we have that in a challenge.

Archived