CRS

Congratulations Laura (Scrappin_Lyb)!

26 posts in this topic

Congratulations Laura (Scrappin_LYB)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Laura as the Member of the Month for September 2013! Laura will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Laura joined Scrap Girls in May 2012 and has been a huge asset! You can find her playing games in the forum, joining swaps and chats, leaving love in the gallery and completing challenges! Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place that it is!

When you have some time Laura, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Laura! What a wonderful choice for MOM. That crown sure looks pretty on you! :)

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: CONGRATULATIONS LAURA!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations Laura, enjoy your month.

Congratulations, Laura! Nice to see that crown on your beautiful head.

Congratulations, Laura! Enjoy your month.

CONGRATULATIONS LAURA! I know you'll add a lot of sparkle to that crown!

LOL -- I was going back and forth between NL and PS giving the tutorials a whirl when I noticed that Belle had left me a message! I was so surprised to read that I had been selected as MOM. Thank you, Ladies--your messages are so sweet!! :bighug:/> to each one of my ScrapGirl friends!

Congratulations Laura and what a wonderful choice. You will love your month in the spotlight. I'm looking forward to reading more about you. Kay

Congratulations Laura. I love reading your cheery comments on LO's :) Enjoy your month.

Congratulations Laura. Enjoy your month. :)

698974okleu6xc6g.gif

Laura, hope you enjoy your special month.

Want to add my best wishes and congratulations along with all of the others.

Always like seeing your layouts and reading the comments you leave on other people's layouts. (You totally understand what it means to leave some LOVE.

Blessings!

Karen