September Monthly Lo Contest

CRS

In September we're focusing on gardening. While many of our North American gardens are currently in full bloom, in the Southern Hemisphere they are just getting started! For the September Monthly Layout Contest we'd love to see your layouts featuring gardening! How does your garden grow? It can be flowers, vegetables, your own garden, a friend's or neighbor's, or even a famous garden you once visited! Maybe you have a story about your Grandpa's garden or remember your mom teaching you to sow seeds…

Please post your layouts in the September Monthly Layout Gallery by September 30th before midnight Eastern Time and you could win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties in order to be eligible for the prize. Good luck!

I have a nice little Herb garden & have been growing some veges as well. So here is My Little Garden

My very good friend gave me the lovely garden gloves & shears in my favourite colour.

Sweet layout. LYSL!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived