Thursday Challenge 9/5

tiza126

Wow how is it Thursday already?? I've been so extremely busy for the past week, I lost track of what day it was!! :hit-head-with-hammer:/> Unfortunately I also haven't had a chance to scrap in a couple weeks. If you are like me, you have a folder of partially-started layouts on your computer, and a list of past challenges that you still want to complete. (Please tell me I'm not the only one far behind on scrapping!!)

So for today's challenge, I want you to finish one those waiting items - either complete one of your saved in-progress layouts, or pick a challenge from the past few weeks that you haven't gotten around to scrapping yet.

If you are one of those fortunately people who are caught up on ALL the challenges and ALL your layouts... you deserve an award!!! I want you to pick your favorite challenge from the past few weeks, and do another layout for it.

When you finish a layout, post it to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery

You are NOT the only one, Tiza - i am far behind on my challenges - art challenges to be exact and I need to finish the one I've started so maybe this will give me the me the kick in the seat in the pants I need!

Archived