2 replies to this topic

#1 shellie44

shellie44

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

I just purchased these but there was no instructions on how to use them. Does anyone know how to use these.

Thx Shelley

#2 JenniferZ

JenniferZ

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,958 posts
  • Personal Statement:Strong Women: May we know them. May we raise them. May we be them.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hi Shelley,
If you have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, open the PSD file in your program. All of the layers should come up in your layers palette. Pull a paper over into your document OVER the template layer you would like it to take the shape of. Then use either CNTRL+G or CNTRL+ALT+G (it varies depending on the version of PS/E you have) and this will clip your paper to the layer. Repeat this for all of the layers. If there is a template layer you'd rather not use, simply "hide" it by clicking the "eye" icon in the layers palette.

HTH! This is a lovely set!

spring10siggy.png
Button_Designer.pngSGblinkie.gif

#3 Brandy M

Brandy M

Scrapgirls Product Designer

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,732 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

Thanks Jennifer, I was coming to see if Shelley got it figured out too. There is also a basic instructions handbook we have in the boutique. You can get it here free: Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Instructions Handbook.
It's great for beginners and it has photos with instructions which always helps me. Let us know if you need anymore help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users