Lots Of Greenery Of All Kinds?

I have a hard time finding different types of greenery in collections, and I have several EHD's full of collections. There's lot of buttons, flowers, and ribbons but very little greenery.

I've looked in some of the Christmas kits but not much there either.

Any suggestions or do you know of a collections of pine, and all other types of greenery?

Jean, I like Brandy's white Christmas for pine tree branches, or how about the blossoms and blooms collections?? Silent night has a wee bit, as does zip kit: great outdoors... Maybe a camping kit? I tend to love durin for greenery, she has a lot in her kits :-) hope this helps!!!

I agree, Jean. I often want to use realistic greenery of any kind in my layouts and I'd love to see more of it in the collections.

I can't help with trees beyond what teecee already suggested, though, if you are looking for leaves, one of my go-to collections is SNU Noteworthy. I also seem to use AFT Fall Foliage a lot.

There are also pretty realistic leaves in other collections as well. For a start, take a look at Memories of Green; Living It (only one leaf embellishment, but it's nice); and Autumn Jewel.

Now, designers, how about a tree or two? Maybe a non-Christmas pine bough, too? :D

Jean, I like Brandy's white Christmas for pine tree branches, or how about the blossoms and blooms collections?? Silent night has a wee bit, as does zip kit: great outdoors... Maybe a camping kit? I tend to love durin for greenery, she has a lot in her kits :-) hope this helps!!!

Jody, you must have posted the same time as me. :lol: I'm going to check out your suggestions, too. I love all the Blossoms and Blooms!

Brandy's The View Collection has some great swags.

Cottage Christmas Collection Biggie

Brandy H has the pretty embellishments Blossoms & Blooms Holiday Embellishment Biggie and Blossoms and Blooms Fall Embellishment Biggie

LOVE Amanda's Reawaking and Reinvent collections!

Hope you find what you need!

Just saw this thread. I went through my iPhoto library of elements, searching for leaves (love being able to keyword), and found these collections which haven't been mentioned yet. I think they're all still available. Amount of greenery varies.

ABR_Old Friends

AFT_Mango Sorbet, Fleure Moderne

BHA_Stylize - esp. the Emb Mini

BMU_Outdoor Life (some ferns); Serendipity; Herbs Emb; Mossy

JZI_For Spacious Skies

MRE_Sketched Leaves brush

TCS_SSPaper-Leafery

Have fun searching

Love Brandy's laurels as well!

I did lots of greenery in AFT_PeridotPl_Coll_MKTG_300.jpg

As well as: my reawakening and reinvent things :)/>/>

Amanda, I love Reinvent and have to keep myself from using it for every layout, :D . I noticed that jenrou already has that collection, so I didn't mention it to her. You do beautiful greenery!

Jody, you must have posted the same time as me. :lol:/>/> I'm going to check out your suggestions, too. I love all the Blossoms and Blooms!

I have those kits, and must not have looked very well. Will check. I have kits with silk looking greenery but prefer realistic. I do love the Reinvent leaves!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I need to learn to take photos and select the parts I need. :P/>/>

Just saw this thread. I went through my iPhoto library of elements, searching for leaves (love being able to keyword), and found these collections which haven't been mentioned yet. I think they're all still available. Amount of greenery varies.

ABR_Old Friends

AFT_Mango Sorbet, Fleure Moderne

BHA_Stylize - esp. the Emb Mini

BMU_Outdoor Life (some ferns); Serendipity; Herbs Emb; Mossy

JZI_For Spacious Skies

MRE_Sketched Leaves brush

TCS_SSPaper-Leafery

Have fun searching

You posted two of my favorites...Old Friends and Stylize. Don't forget Thao's Naturescape Collection Biggie

Archived