Where Are My Favorites?

SayCindy

Click on your user name in the upper right corner of the forums, click on My Settings, click the Gallery tab in the light purple horizontal bar, click Your Favorite Images.

Let us know if you still need help. :)

Every time I click on my user name the settings flash back off before i can even read them--do you know how to fix that?

You may want to try using a different browser. I used to have that problem with Internet Explorer then I changed to Firefox and it works fine. Chrome also works for me. HTH

You can also try clicking on your profile photo in the upper right corner of the forums (or your avatar in any of your posts), then click the Edit my Profile button on the right side of the page, then click the Gallery tab in the light purple horizontal bar, then click Your Favorite Images.

I had this same problem in Internet explorer, clicking the little broken paper symbol in the address bar fixed it- it is a compatibility issue. No problems since :-)

Good tip Jody! I always forget about the compatibility view icon in IE - I guess I don't use IE enough anymore lol.

Archived