How Do You Do This

shellie44

I have attached a layout that I saw and loved...I like how the background paper is blended with the front paper...I have tried do this but it's not working so well..mine looks too harsh not soft looking like this picture..I use PSE 9.0

Thanks Shelley

I would suggest trying one of Brandy Murry's background blenders... You can clip the different papers to each layer and they blend together beautifully... Her blender brushes are also amongst my faves... They make blending so easy!! I think this is what you are looking for, you can adjust the opacities later if need be :-) pm me if you need more info :-)

I would suggest trying one of Brandy Murry's background blenders... You can clip the different papers to each layer and they blend together beautifully... Her blender brushes are also amongst my faves... They make blending so easy!! I think this is what you are looking for, you can adjust the opacities later if need be :-) pm me if you need more info :-)

I agree with Jodi...so many great blending templates! I use them quite often! I like pulling my papers into the templates and then playing until I get the effect I want. Check these out:

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Background Blenders 4

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Background Blenders

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Faded Vignettes

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Reinvent Layout Masks

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Chic Blender Layout Masks

Shelley, you can send a PM to April for specifics on how she created the page.

Actually, that isn't my page.

Another thing that might help is to reduce the opacity of one of the papers. I'd have to see the product list for the page to get a better idea of what she did.

:oops: Sorry April!

Archived