September Swap Crop Partners

CRS

The theme for September is "Scrappers Choice"! Below are the partners. I'm sorry, but once again a few of you are partnered with past partners. It's so hard to find new partners for everyone with this small a group and repeat participants! You can PM your partners to exchange emails and photos. Feel free to include journaling if you'd like that on your page. You can send as many photos as you'd like, but only 1 layout is required but you can create more layouts if you have the time. Reveal day is Saturday, September 28th. Upload your finished layouts to the Swap Crop Gallery that day (or as close to it as you can) and send a copy to your partner so she can print it out for her scrapbook!

Partners:

Lorac

Belle

Jane in N.Z

ValerieT

Alsoarty

AnnBK

LenaLotta

CRS

Nica

Florida Granny

Please let me know if I screwed anything up! Happy Swapping!

YIKES!!!! Reveal day is this Saturday. I usually work on my swaps on Thursday and Friday before reveal day and it just dawned on me that I won't be here to work on it!! We're headed to the coast for a group golf outing and won't be back til Saturday afternoon. Not to worry....I have it all finished. Funny how creative one can get while in a panic! I'll post on Saturday as soon as we get home if I don't have time to post it before we leave Newport early in the morning.

Just wanted to pop in and say that I haven't forgotten. We're off to my niece's roller skating birthday party.Assuming no one breaks anything, I'll post when we get home. ;)

Archived