MariJ

Art Journaling Chat & Crop 9Pm Et

46 posts in this topic

Not at ALL drab Jane and I am LOVING all the creative pages emerging. It's like opening presents, one at a time and savoring each one... :)

Really sorry I missed the chat and wasn't able to participate in any of the challenges. Life is a challenge sometimes, isn't it, but all good at the present! Anyway, I really hope to get involved in this soon!

First chance I've had to get on the forum and say how much I enjoyed and appreciated the chat!

First chance I've had to get on the forum and say how much I enjoyed and appreciated the chat!

And it was SO nice to see you there, Gayle.

Everyone else, too - it was a wonderful time, thanks to ALL! :)

So very sorry I missed the chat and everything else - my Dad has been very ill and I've been super busy trying to keep up with everything - I'll get back into the swing of things one of these days! Just popped in to say hello!

I wish I would have checked here sooner! I looked at the gallery and I am impressed. So many great pages! I hope this becomes a regular chat, I'd love to catch the next one!

I wish I would have checked here sooner! I looked at the gallery and I am impressed. So many great pages! I hope this becomes a regular chat, I'd love to catch the next one!

That is the plan Brenda! They will be alternating times so more people can participate.

Well I finally plucked up the courage to do this challenge.My First Cruise

I haven't actually been on the cruise yet but is is booked for March 27, 2014. I am going with a work colleague who is a very dear friend. It is her 3rd cruise.

i am in love with all the art journal pages in the Gallery!

So am I Andrea. I'm really loving learning more about each of you. It's amazing and must be so therapeutic for us all. Well done everyone. Kay