October Hybrid Atc Swap With A Twist!

Bride

Lei just got home and found your PM and saw the video - it's WONDERFUL -- you are a star! And you did all of those little beauties justice and then some.

Thanks so much for doing this and the super photography and descriptions! LOVE it. :)

PS and yes that is one of my photos - Sandy Hook Bay right across from the ocean, one of the areas/towns badly affected by 2012 Hurricane Sandy where homes are still struggling to be rebuilt. And, yes -- it's NJ sand and tiny shells from that beach on my card too! :)

THANKS again! :)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was indeed a wonderful showcase for everyone's special contribution. This work of art will be a treasure for me for a long, long time. And I was inspired to use the idea for my 8 Thanksgiving place cards. I changed the cover for simplicity and have everything printed, cut, and blinged. just need to find some binder rings. They were out at Office Max, so my success hinges on Staples...wish me luck!

It was indeed a wonderful showcase for everyone's special contribution. This work of art will be a treasure for me for a long, long time. And I was inspired to use the idea for my 8 Thanksgiving place cards. I changed the cover for simplicity and have everything printed, cut, and blinged. just need to find some binder rings. They were out at Office Max, so my success hinges on Staples...wish me luck!

Good Luck Ann and wow, what a great project and gift! :)

Glad you got them Carla that must be record time as I only sent them tuesday :) Its strange that from here it takes a week or less and from youthe US it appears to take 3-4 weeks, anyway it doesn't matter as long as I'm not holding the swap up and I get them in the end :)

Carla, Thanks again for organizing this swap. I loved the idea so much that I made some for my Thanksgiving place cards for our guests. I KNOW how much work punching all those holes was! I am happy with how they turned out and hope our guests like them.

Archived