Bride

October Hybrid Atc Swap With A Twist!

313 posts in this topic

The rings are about the size of binder rings in those 3 ring binders. You can find them at office supply stores, Walmart, and I bet Michael's has them. I'll look when I got back there today....3rd day in a row!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I will be PM'ing everyone my address today!

Only in very large quantities!

In that case, I'm hopping a plane straight-away!!

OK, now it's official. Mine are printed and ready to cut, fold, glue and bling. Blinging party at my house on Saturday, Ya'll come!!

LOL too funny! Just remember to keep the bling the proper clearance for the holes to be punched. :-)

Think I'm good on the half inch leeway. What size are the rings and where can I find them?

Mine are about 1 to 1.25 inch in diameter. I got mine at Staples ... cheaper than at a craft store.

The rings are about the size of binder rings in those 3 ring binders. You can find them at office supply stores, Walmart, and I bet Michael's has them. I'll look when I got back there today....3rd day in a row!

Opps ... didn't see that Carla already responded to this!!

OH....I may regret this...but that is so stinking cute!!

January please.... (and remind me when I'm groaning...that I really did WANT to do this...) :)/>

Great idea ladies!!

Now...my thinking cap...where is that???? I think it's been stashed away a VERY long time.

YAY! Conda! You'll be fine... :)

OK, now it's official. Mine are printed and ready to cut, fold, glue and bling. Blinging party at my house on Saturday, Ya'll come!!

YAY! I'll be there and bring brownies, as long as I can sit facing a window to share in those gorgeous mountains.......... :)

1379687974[/url]' post='1092317']
1379639684[/url]' post='1092248']

YAY! I'll be there and bring brownies, as long as I can sit facing a window to share in those gorgeous mountains.......... smile.gif

I'll reserve a seat for you! I can't believe how easy this was . If we don't get twelve to sign up, I'll take one of the leftover months.

I want to sit next to Marilyn!

O-Kay, Carla! I'll be waiting for you :)

Me too!!

Maybe I'll bring some M&M's. Does that sound good?

Bring a bucket, this may take a while. I'm BIG into bling! Front row seats with mountain views reserved, but more are available. Bring your glitter pens!

Bring a bucket, this may take a while. I'm BIG into bling! Front row seats with mountain views reserved, but more are available. Bring your glitter pens!

THANKS! Ann!

:gathering:

Ohhh, glitter pens! I'm so there!

Glitter pens...this might work for my project. I need glitter of some sort...(beyond digital glitter)

Glitter pens...this might work for my project. I need glitter of some sort...(beyond digital glitter)

I love me some glitter pens!!

Now I am wondering...what is your glitter pen of choice ladies?

Now I am wondering...what is your glitter pen of choice ladies?

Sherry Lynn turned me on to Gelly Roll glitter pens!!

I have some from Michaels, probably the Recollections, but they aren't really glittery. Have to check out those Gelly Rolls!

I have some from Michaels, probably the Recollections, but they aren't really glittery. Have to check out those Gelly Rolls!

I have some of the Gelly Roll glitter pens - LOVE them!

Gelly roll it is! Maybe I can take time tomorrow while I'm out to look. I'm not like Carla...I'm 35 miles from Michael's! ;) (which is the nearest craft store...)

I'm less than 2 miles from Jo-Ann's, and less than 4 from Michaels and Hobby Lobby! I'm so spoiled!!!

I'm less than 2 miles from Jo-Ann's, and less than 4 from Michaels and Hobby Lobby! I'm so spoiled!!!

Michael's is the closest for me...then JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby!! I would probably be in big trouble if I could drive by one daily. ;)

I have a set of 8 glitter markers from Michaels, Recollection brand. Love them, they don't make as fine a line as a pen, but they are really glittery. I also have a couple of metallic pens that I use a LOT. In fact, I just used the gold one....not telling what I used it for!

You are such a tease, Ann!!! Well, I had to go to Petsmart to get some new cat food for Dora (long story on that), and Hobby Lobby happens to be right next door....But I only bought 1 package of those Gelly Roll pens to try and like them! I'll have to find something to use them on, lol!

You are such a tease, Ann!!! Well, I had to go to Petsmart to get some new cat food for Dora (long story on that), and Hobby Lobby happens to be right next door....But I only bought 1 package of those Gelly Roll pens to try and like them! I'll have to find something to use them on, lol!

I forgot to mention (was just coming back to do so) that you want to get the "Stardust clear" ( http://www.amazon.com/Sakura-37906-2-Piece-Pouch-Stardust/dp/B0013JLKF6/ref=sr_1_6/178-3578619-6633860?ie=UTF8&qid=1379962313&sr=8-6&keywords=gelly+roll+stardust+pens ) that way you can run it over any embellishment and it glitters the color of what you are running it over. (if that statement makes sense??) In other words, if you printed out a gold vine and you run your stardust clear over the gold vine, then it glitters gold. If that vine was green, then it would look like green glitter, etc .... they are amazing!!

I forgot to mention (was just coming back to do so) that you want to get the "Stardust clear" ( http://www.amazon.com/Sakura-37906-2-Piece-Pouch-Stardust/dp/B0013JLKF6/ref=sr_1_6/178-3578619-6633860?ie=UTF8&qid=1379962313&sr=8-6&keywords=gelly+roll+stardust+pens ) that way you can run it over any embellishment and it glitters the color of what you are running it over. (if that statement makes sense??) In other words, if you printed out a gold vine and you run your stardust clear over the gold vine, then it glitters gold. If that vine was green, then it would look like green glitter, etc .... they are amazing!!

Ditto! I have the "Stardust Clear" and LOVE it - it's definitely a MUST HAVE!

Ditto! I have the "Stardust Clear" and LOVE it - it's definitely a MUST HAVE!

Ya'll are killing me........................

Just when I thought I had every piece of equipment I needed! I am going to be strong, I am going to be strong, I am going to be strong...for a little while, at least!