October Hybrid Atc Swap With A Twist!

Bride

Just when I thought I had every piece of equipment I needed! I am going to be strong, I am going to be strong, I am going to be strong...for a little while, at least!

LOL! Now Ann, you know you really do NEED the Stardust Clear Gelly Roll pens and they even come 2 to a package...

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just when I thought I had every piece of equipment I needed! I am going to be strong, I am going to be strong, I am going to be strong...for a little while, at least!

LOL! Now Ann, you know you really do NEED the Stardust Clear Gelly Roll pens and they even come 2 to a package...

I know. I already checked them out. And they have them at JoAnns. We're heading out of town on Wednesday, so I will have a lot of last minute errands to do tomorrow. Wonder just how close to JoAnns I might find myself????

You all are killing me! I don't have any errands to run today, but I may just have to pop out to Jo-Anns.....or Michaels. You can't hide this kind of stuff from Tim like you can the digital supplies!

Isn't that the truth!! They have NO idea how many supplies we have on our ehds.........

Do you have the Michael's app for your phone? You can just show them the coupons on your phone instead of printing them off. That way you always have them. I don't have many apps, but I do have my craft store apps!

Does Hobby Lobby sell these? Or even the Gelly Pens?

I am weak. I have no resistance. I was next door to Joanns and since I had a 40% coupon, I thought I would just LOOK to see if they had the stardust pens. They did. They also had a nice collection in a variety of colors. They also had all Tim Holt supplies on sale. Guess what I came home with??

Hobby Lobby does have the Gelly Roll pens. I know, because I bought some the other day. I was weak yesterday, too. Went to Jo-Anns and got the star dust pens, too...with my 40% off coupon. I think I saw Ann in line ahead of me.....

Hobby Lobby does have the Gelly Roll pens. I know, because I bought some the other day. I was weak yesterday, too. Went to Jo-Anns and got the star dust pens, too...with my 40% off coupon. I think I saw Ann in line ahead of me.....

Used my 40% off on them at Michael's!! Only one bag, less that $20. I did good.

Looks like August and September are still open. I'll take September, so that leaves only August for someone to grab.

Thank you for stepping up and volunteering to do 2 to help get our calendar filled up! We have set the sign-up deadline through October 4th so I would like to hold off having someone take two until after that date. I know we have not heard from Angela B yet and I know a shy little new scrapper, Lauren, is wanting to sign up as well. If after October 4th the month of September is still open, Carol, it is yours.

I know several of you have expressed an interest in doing more than one month if there were any left .... so I'm taking a poll .... if we have enough that want to make another card to make a second calendar, is there interest in doing that?

This is going to be such a great swap, I wish I could be part of it! Argh! But just to let you all know, my hubby and I are in the process of moving house. We've been at this address for a decade, which makes it hard to leave (and hard to pack with all the crap, uh treasures, we've accumulated). However, packing is mostly done now and the movers will be here next week. Then we just have to do all our fix-its to this house to get it ready to go on the market.

I forgot how physically demanding moving is (or maybe it's just because I'm older than the last time I did it, lol) but every weak spot or old injury I have is acting up right now! Call me a Waaaaambulance! :rofl:/>

Anyhow, just wanted to let you guys know why I'm MIA right now and that I'll be back as soon as I'm all settled in our new place. Can't wait to see your calendar/cards in the gallery! It's going to be such a cool swap!!!!

1380235913[/url]' post='1092933']

I'm so proud of myself! I had to go to Petsmart today....right next door to Hobby Lobby and I didn't even go inside!

A woman to be admired!

I have been missing all of the fun on this thread :). I have a LOT of supplies but I don't have either of these pens. Used to have to drive 80 miles to Tucson to shop at a Craft Store. Hobby Lobby just opened here and JoAnn's opens this week. I think a trip is in order to check out pens. Carla you are a strong woman - LOL.

I'm so proud of myself! I had to go to Petsmart today....right next door to Hobby Lobby and I didn't even go inside!

A woman to be admired!

I have been missing all of the fun on this thread smile.gif. I have a LOT of supplies but I don't have either of these pens. Used to have to drive 80 miles to Tucson to shop at a Craft Store. Hobby Lobby just opened here and JoAnn's opens this week. I think a trip is in order to check out pens. Carla you are a strong woman - LOL.

Oh, yes, Karen!! You NEED to click "watch" this thread ... You never know what's going to come up!!

This sounds awesome. I will do the last one which ever it is. Looks like September but Carolhas said she will do that so october will be fine if she does. I havn't done any for soooooooooo long it will be good for me to get back into them :)/> Don't know how I missed this thread before :(

YEAH!!! We have a full deck now!! Jane, I have you down for September. Please pm me your email address so I can send you the little calendar template for this exchange. I know my directions are long, so if you have any questions ... don't hesitate to ask.

This sounds awesome. I will do the last one which ever it is. Looks like September but Carolhas said she will do that so october will be fine if she does. I havn't done any for soooooooooo long it will be good for me to get back into them :)/>/> Don't know how I missed this thread before :(/>

YAY Jane! Glad to see you back. :)

What month is available?? And when do I need to get them to someone by??? I saw this earlier and was thinking about it I miss the hybrids!

Awww Shannon, these months are full, however Carla and I are trying to see if we can get 12 to commit to another set. The poll is here - let us know! http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/60025-voting-for-a-second-hybrid-atc-calendar/page__gopid__1093184#entry1093184

Archived