October Hybrid Atc Swap With A Twist!

Bride

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll let you know when they get here, Ann!

I started working on my cards yesterday. My silhouette started to act up, so I had to stop. It was getting late anyway. I'll have them done this week, I hope. Lauren is planning on working on hers this weekend. She's very excited!

You have tons of time, Conda! No pressure. I was excited to try something new, so I got started early. And, dh ate most of my candy (which neither of us should have anyway), so I got mad and went to craft until I cooled off. Good thing is I finished, then ate the crumbs he left me!

You have tons of time, Conda! No pressure. I was excited to try something new, so I got started early. And, dh ate most of my candy (which neither of us should have anyway), so I got mad and went to craft until I cooled off. Good thing is I finished, then ate the crumbs he left me!

Well...I'll give him the win UNLESS he ate all your candy corn..then I'd be very mad! ;)

Plenty of time, Karen! The deadline is mid-November.

Carla....has the date changed? I was thinking it was November 4th, they had to be in your hands?? I may have missed something?

I am just getting back from an "all craft day" at church and I just finished my cards! Now this is the way to scrap ... away from "home distractions" and all the gabbing you want to participate in and food too!! LOL

I'm having problems trying to get my template set for the ATC, as usual. Any suggestions?????

Also, my printer won't print on any paper too thick. Might have to go to Staples and have them do the printing for me.

I'm having problems trying to get my template set for the ATC, as usual. Any suggestions?????

Also, my printer won't print on any paper too thick. Might have to go to Staples and have them do the printing for me.

Carol ... if you can't print on cardstock ... think layers!! I will often print my card design on something lighter weight, cut them (maybe even fancy edge cut with scallop scissors for example) and then glue that onto a color coordinated solid cardstock of heavier weight. That way you won't have to spend extra money paying someone else to print for you and you add another dimension to your card!! :-)

Archived