October Hybrid Atc Swap With A Twist!

Bride

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't happy with my first ones SO........................ I did another set this weekend AND I'm NOT happy with them either :(/> grrrrrrrrrrr --- I will get the lesser of 2 evils sent out tomorrow LOL!

I'm sure they are both fabulous!! (however...I am glad to know that others have these sort of thoughts too...)

I wasn't happy with my first ones SO........................ I did another set this weekend AND I'm NOT happy with them either :( grrrrrrrrrrr --- I will get the lesser of 2 evils sent out tomorrow LOL!

I'm sure they are both fabulous!! (however...I am glad to know that others have these sort of thoughts too...)

Awwwwwwwwww thanks Conda you are too sweet --- at least February is a short month LOL!

Mine should be at Carla's by Monday according to the post office when I mailed them today.

I want to apologize in advance for my ATC's. Since my move to SC, alot of my stuff is still unpacked in the storage shed. I thought all my craft stuff was inside in the spare bedroom but when I went to do mine, the supplies I had to make snowmen on mine are nowhere to be found, as is alot of my craft supplies. So I'm hoping that those tubs got somehow stuffed into the back of the storage shed and they weren't taken by my sister before I left PA. My craft/photography building is almost finished, so I will be moving all my crafting/photography stuff into it probably next week....I can't wait! My own space.....in my favorite colors and remodeled to suit my needs perfectly!! So I will be getting the stuff out of the storage shed and hopefully, the craft stuff is there and not missing (taken). :-)

But IMHO, I was really disappointed in my ATC's, so I am sorry, as what I had planned was gonna be really cute.....sigh......maybe next time. The nearest craft store is about an hour and 15 min away so a last minute trip wasn't possible but they are done and sent. And I can't wait still the finished product is seen....so exciting! Best ATC swap yet!!

Mine should be at Carla's by Monday according to the post office when I mailed them today.

I want to apologize in advance for my ATC's. Since my move to SC, alot of my stuff is still unpacked in the storage shed. I thought all my craft stuff was inside in the spare bedroom but when I went to do mine, the supplies I had to make snowmen on mine are nowhere to be found, as is alot of my craft supplies. So I'm hoping that those tubs got somehow stuffed into the back of the storage shed and they weren't taken by my sister before I left PA. My craft/photography building is almost finished, so I will be moving all my crafting/photography stuff into it probably next week....I can't wait! My own space.....in my favorite colors and remodeled to suit my needs perfectly!! So I will be getting the stuff out of the storage shed and hopefully, the craft stuff is there and not missing (taken). :-)

But IMHO, I was really disappointed in my ATC's, so I am sorry, as what I had planned was gonna be really cute.....sigh......maybe next time. The nearest craft store is about an hour and 15 min away so a last minute trip wasn't possible but they are done and sent. And I can't wait still the finished product is seen....so exciting! Best ATC swap yet!!

Hi Di! How exciting that you will have your own craft/photography building and especially that it will be customized to meet your needs. Hope you enjoy it!

I'm sure the ATCs you sent will be fine - you always create such sweet ATCs. Looking forward to seeing them. HUGS!

I finished mine today and will mail them tomorrow. I will check to see what my mailing options are to get them to you on Monday or Tuesday at the latest Carla. Sorry for being so last minute on these.

I'll be at the post office tomorrow figuring out the same thing! ;)

I finished mine today and will mail them tomorrow. I will check to see what my mailing options are to get them to you on Monday or Tuesday at the latest Carla. Sorry for being so last minute on these.

I'll be at the post office tomorrow figuring out the same thing! ;)/>

Glad I am not the only one :).

I'll be at the post office tomorrow figuring out the same thing! ;)

Glad I am not the only one :).

So...I just went out to the garage to leave...and I have no vehicle!! Guess I won't mail them FIRST thing. I didn't realize DH was using it this morning. Maybe he'll wash it while he has it. ;)

I'll be at the post office tomorrow figuring out the same thing! ;)/>

Glad I am not the only one :)/>.

So...I just went out to the garage to leave...and I have no vehicle!! Guess I won't mail them FIRST thing. I didn't realize DH was using it this morning. Maybe he'll wash it while he has it. ;)/>

Heehee... You make me laugh, Conda! :D

I'll be at the post office tomorrow figuring out the same thing! ;)/>/>

Glad I am not the only one :)/>/>.

So...I just went out to the garage to leave...and I have no vehicle!! Guess I won't mail them FIRST thing. I didn't realize DH was using it this morning. Maybe he'll wash it while he has it. ;)/>/>

Heehee... You make me laugh, Conda! :D/>

Glad you enjoy it Marilyn! I just never know around here.....it's a wonder I ever have any sanity....

I should say...there are 5 other vehicles here...NONE of which I drive. (3 semis, one old beater w/o insurance it never goes anywhere and the old 84 VW Rabbit...it won't start) Oh, and a tractor.

Sherry's cards arrived today and they are beautiful! The variety of cards is amazing and you all are going to LOVE them!

Conda, why can't you take the tractor up to the post office? I'd love to see a picture of you driving it into town!

Hey Di, the post office lied to you....they came today! And they are stunning!!! I don't know why in the world you would say you don't like them! I can't wait for you all to see these gorgeous atc calendars!!!

Hey Di, the post office lied to you....they came today! And they are stunning!!! I don't know why in the world you would say you don't like them! I can't wait for you all to see these gorgeous atc calendars!!!

Aww...thank you Carla! I'm so glad they got there so fast as I mailed them Thursday afternoon....wow, that was super quick. I am so looking forward to the finished product.

Thank you Carla and (Lei also) for all the hard behind the scenes work to make these swaps happens. All you SG ladies are the TOPS!

I'll be at the post office tomorrow figuring out the same thing! ;)/>/>/>

Glad I am not the only one :)/>/>/>.

So...I just went out to the garage to leave...and I have no vehicle!! Guess I won't mail them FIRST thing. I didn't realize DH was using it this morning. Maybe he'll wash it while he has it. ;)/>/>/>

Heehee... You make me laugh, Conda! :D/>/>

Glad you enjoy it Marilyn! I just never know around here.....it's a wonder I ever have any sanity....

I should say...there are 5 other vehicles here...NONE of which I drive. (3 semis, one old beater w/o insurance it never goes anywhere and the old 84 VW Rabbit...it won't start) Oh, and a tractor.

Laughing again, Conda! And, OH! I had a VW Rabbit in "rally red" which was REALLY a big bright orange! Can't remember the year, I think it was around 1980! :)

Archived