October Hybrid Atc Swap With A Twist!

Bride

GUESS WHAT???? They have made it to the state of Maryland!! Linthicum Heights, maybe they are on the right path now.....

YEAH!!! See, aren't you glad I stopped you last night???? disappearing-smilie.gif

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUESS WHAT???? They have made it to the state of Maryland!! Linthicum Heights, maybe they are on the right path now.....

YEAH!!! See, aren't you glad I stopped you last night???? disappearing-smilie.gif

Yes....

:D I take good care of ya!!

Guess what I got in the mail today????? The last time I had an issue like Conda's, my package went thru Linthicum Heights, too. Must have slow posters there! I will do my best to get them in the mail Tuesday, since there is no mail on Monday. You all are going to LOVE them!

Guess what I got in the mail today????? The last time I had an issue like Conda's, my package went thru Linthicum Heights, too. Must have slow posters there! I will do my best to get them in the mail Tuesday, since there is no mail on Monday. You all are going to LOVE them!

:whew: :whew: :whew:

YAY!! Can't wait to see them - Thanks for all the work you've done organizing and putting them together for us Carla! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

ditto rah-rahs!! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

I'm excited for you all to see them!

Carla thank you so much for all your work with the calendar assembly!!

(Am I the only one who is going to have trouble reading those tiny numbers??) ;) I think I'm going to put it right here by my monitor on my desk!

I'm excited for you all to see them!

Carla thank you so much for all your work with the calendar assembly!!

(Am I the only one who is going to have trouble reading those tiny numbers??) wink.gif I think I'm going to put it right here by my monitor on my desk!

No, I'm right with ya on reading those tiny numbers but we will just have to look at it closer each day and then we will get to admire the beauty each person put into each one even more! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Yes, I'll have trouble reading those little numbers too ... and yes, I will also have mine on my desk right beside my monitor. Will have to declare it "scrapper of the month" ... know that when my calendar is flipped to your card for the month, you will be in my prayer daily!! :-) That way as I'm blessed all month looking at your beautiful art/handiwork, I'll be asking blessings on you and yours!!

Yes, I'll have trouble reading those little numbers too ... and yes, I will also have mine on my desk right beside my monitor. Will have to declare it "scrapper of the month" ... know that when my calendar is flipped to your card for the month, you will be in my prayer daily!! :-) That way as I'm blessed all month looking at your beautiful art/handiwork, I'll be asking blessings on you and yours!!

Oh, Lei that is so beautiful and thoughtful, thank you!

Add me into the "not-able-to-read-the-little-numbers" club. This from the one who thought the "8" on the SG calendar sale was Nov "9" and missed it. I KNOW I didn't have my glasses on when I checked yesterday. :D

I havent decided where to put mine yet, I have a laptop who follows my lap all over. I'm thinking right here on my nightstand next to my bed where I'll see it when I wake up in the morning.

Then, maybe I'll know what day it is! :D

What an awesome idea Lei! Thank you for sharing it and your prayers (in advance). I will join you also in prayer for each person during their month! Always such great ideas are shared here at SG's!!

What an awesome idea Lei! Thank you for sharing it and your prayers (in advance). I will join you also in prayer for each person during their month! Always such great ideas are shared here at SG's!!

Lovely idea Lei - I agree with you Di, and I will be doing the same!

Well Ladies, they are assembled, packaged and ready to go to the post office on Tuesday! I took pictures of how the stand is supposed to be assembled, and I will upload those to yousendit.com and post a link here for you all to download if you have any trouble figuring it out. Lauren and I have ours assembled and they are so adorable!!!

1384097526[/url]' post='1097539']

You can so do this for a gift, Ann! You can do it all digitally and just add some glitter here or there. Use the base I'm sending you as a template and that's all there is to it.

All I need is a 26 hour day and a 9 day week!

1384097526[/url]' post='1097539']

You can so do this for a gift, Ann! You can do it all digitally and just add some glitter here or there. Use the base I'm sending you as a template and that's all there is to it.

All I need is a 26 hour day and a 9 day week!

Let me know when you get that Ann!! (said at 2:30 Sunday afternoon at the OFFICE!!)

Lovely idea Lei - I agree with you Di, and I will be doing the same!

FANTASTIC! I will be doing the same!

Well Ladies, I'm happy to say that your atc's are in the hands of my local post office and will be winging their way towards you all! I'm not sure how difficult it will be to figure out the base, so I've uploaded a few photos to help you out. I can send you the files if you'd rather, too!

post-2597-0-21060500-1384283292_thumb.jpg

post-2597-0-85033200-1384283320_thumb.jpg

post-2597-0-53387500-1384283348_thumb.jpg

post-2597-0-67333200-1384283363_thumb.jpg

WOO HOO! I can't wait to get them! Your photos look like you did a great job of putting them together Carla - thanks for posting the photos! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

LOL ... Did you all notice the little teaser in the last photo?? Just enough of a photo shot but no peeks at the cards!! I think we are all excited, Carla!!

Archived